Love Bites (🖤)

Warnings: Slight angst, fluff then steam
Word Count: 1,301

-

Tony never told you his biggest secret. He was a vampire.

Vampires, the creatures of the night. They have a thirst for blood and their survival depends on humans. And the worst, you were one of them.

He tried not to go insane and hunt you down like a prey, because he was afraid that he might hurt you and second, you will leave him forever. Time passed, and he survived by the blood packets provided by Bruce, as he too knew he was a vampire and needed blood for survival. Along with that, he had regular dose of sedatives which calm his desire for blood.

He feels very weak when he saw your appearance, which he used to call.. deliciously tempting. Feeling to bite you in any second. His inner beast growls in hunger when he sees you but the outer one tends to be quiet and decent. One day, while working on his suit, he felt very dizzy and his throat started drying. He tried to ignore it but it became worse, that he started panicking and sweating. He wanted blood, he was thirsty.

"F-fuck, not this again." He growled and then went upstairs with all the energy he has, and sneaked upon you in the living room, and saw that you were busy on your phone. Tony had no choice but, since he was immediately thirsty, and he can't go and hunt down a person, he believed in himself that maybe you will not freak out and be willingly to give your blood to him.

But, since he hated to see you in pain, he wouldn't directly bite you. Instead, he knew some vampire abilities that can stabilize a human/prey as long as they want. His inner beast called in:

"Go Tony. Bite your prey. You've resisted for so long, and now no longer you can."

"I won't hurt her, and get into your tricks!" He growled in pain.

"But when will you stop yourself to drink a drop of blood from her? She's really delicious, and trust me, Stark.. I can't wait the moment when I release inside you and I ravish her all up-"

"STOP!" Tony covered his ears to ignore his inner beast, as you heard his cry.

"Tony? Is that you?" You called.

He heard that you have now noticed him, so he quietly went in the living room and saw you, giving a fake smile. "H-hey babe.."

You gave him a space to sit on and he sat beside you, a little far.

"What's the matter? You seem very gloomy today.. not today but.. for days?" You asked, worryingly.

"A-ah that's.. that's nothing.." He rubbed his temple. "Just a little headache."

"You mean for days.. your headache didn't cure?"

"I-I mean! It starts again and again.. maybe because of lack of sleep ahaha.." He rubbed his head.

"But.. I never saw you sleep Tony.. I'm worried about you, you know that?" You cupped his cheek, that startled him somehow.

"I.. I know that, Y/N.. but.." He shook his head in despair. You looked more worried.

"If there is anything in your head Tony, tell me right now. I won't bother.."

He sighed. "Uhm.. I wanna say it but.. I.. I don't think.. you would be ready to listen to that.." He started to cry, as some of his tears were visible in his eyes. It broke your heart to see him upset and stressed like that, so you gently hugged him.

"It's alright, Tony. Speak it out.." You softly rubbed his back, to make him feel relaxed. He felt it so good when you did that, especially you were into his embrace now. His desires started to burn inside him, making him flustered and it started mixing into his thirst. The need, the want, was so filled inside him that he wanted to do it right now. He breathed onto your neck, making you blush too.

"I.. I am not a human.. actually." He stuttered. You looked at him in shock and confusion. "What? What do you mean, Tony?"

He gritted his teeth. ".. I mean.. a monster."

"For what reason?"

".. I'm gonna tell you this. I'm.. I'm a.." He was nervous to tell you what he was, so by anything, he just gave you a hint, by showing his one fang to you. You gasped in shock, to know that he was really not a human but something else.

A vampire?

"Y-you're a vampire?" You asked, in utter realisation.

".. y-yeah.. I am. I haven't drunk anything for the past days, only the leftover blood that were stored in packets. The injections that resisted me are finished and.. and now.. I just don't want to hurt you.. so.. leave this place now before I do anymore damage to you.." He said with his upset eyes, and all you can do is to stare at him worryingly.

".. just leave. I can't hurt you. Please, otherwise I would-" His words paused when all of a sudden his lips met with yours. The kiss was gentle and passionate, that he instantly fell in it. You pulled off, and when you opened your eyes, his eyes filled with lust in a second, but he was still in control.

"Why did you do that..?" He whispered.

"Because I love you, silly. I love you no matter what you are. And I would never leave you without helping you. Trust me."

"B-but.. a-are you sure? Living with a vampire will really be a hell.."

"Do you think I would leave you because of you being one? You know why." You gave him a wink, but he was still confused.

"I.. always loved vampires.. and.. I wanted someone to bite me for real so.." You exposed your neck to him, that made him so turned on. "Bite me, baby boy~" You bite your lip so it can be more wet for him to see.

He couldn't resist it. He was so ready for you, without wasting any second, he leaned closer to you, and then wrapped your waist gently, and laid you down on the couch. He smirked playfully when he looked at your neck.

"Mhmm~ trust me, Y/N.. I won't hurt you..~" He moaned slightly, and then leaned close to your neck and kissed it gently, making you gasp. It felt so good, that you demanded him more to do it.

"God Tony..~" You rubbed your hand over his hair and pulled it, making the moment more heated.

He looked at you. "Let me distract you for a while, babygirl~" He leaned close to your lips, kissing passionately as he brought his talented tongue inside your wet cavern, your sexual noises filling throughout the room. He was so hungry that he growled near your neck, getting ready to bite you.

"Bite me, Tony.. b-bite me!" You begged him, and he smirked near your skin. He let out a hungry growl, and finally, he bit your neck, slurping the blood inside him. The bite did hurt a bit, but after that, it was all euphoria. For both, the biter and the bitten.

You were being eaten by a monster. You were glad and thankful.

The drink lasted for two minutes, and then he pulled off and wiped off the blood off his lips. He even saw if you were stable. "B-baby, you are okay?"

You wake up. "Oh my god, Tony! Those fangs feel so goooooood! Do it again, ahahah~"

He smirked and then lifted your face with his chin, showing his fangs through his famous smirk. "Not just that.. a lot more.. when you become my dinner in bed tonight..~"

After that, you realised, that love really bites.

Not gonna bring Edward and Bella vibes here, ew.