Flirts and Cuddles (🖤)

Summary: Tony comes back home after a long day, tired and sleepy. How does he make up to you?

Warnings: None, fluffy, cute, cuddles, flirting

-

"I'm home baby." A familiar voice echoed in the room, you get up excitedly to see your boyfriend, Tony Stark coming in after his long work day. Seriously, he left in the morning and came back late. You even didn't sleep early because of him.

"Tony!" You ran towards him to give a hug, and he weakly rubs your back.

"Hey baby.." He said in a tired voice, pecking your cheek. You felt like blushing but you were partly excited.

"Oh finally your back. How was your day?" You asked.

"Could have been better." He heads towards the couch, resting there with a relief sigh. ".. just a lot of client jerks and arguments. Couldn't keep 'em all in one hand." He rubbed his face.

"Tony, you okay? Don't stress yourself. I know you're a bit tired."

"But you know what, Y/N? I missed you so much there." He smiled, that made you smile back unexpectedly.

"I just felt like if you were there you would give me all types of energy for me to go further." He looks down before looking at you.

"Like what?" You cocked an eyebrow, playfully.

"..Lots of kisses from you. That gives me the volts to my body."

You chuckled. "Oh Tony, you.. but wouldn't it be bad if I interfered your meeting?"

"Why would they care? They know it's the billionaire's girlfriend, and if they talk one shit about her I'm gonna sell their company." He tilts his head.

"Stop being so proudy for me, Tony." You shake your head, smiling.

"I could be anything for you, babe. Just for you..~" He winked at you.

"But at least if you had no supporters there I could have been there with my advice."

"Never mind, babe. It's all over now. I've handled all of them with my care." Tony yawned. "Anyways, I'm off to bed. If you wanna join me you're always welcome."

"I was actually waking up this whole time."

"Wait, you didn't sleep for once?" Tony looked at you, worried.

"Yeah, cause I was waiting for you to come.. so.." You play with your hair in nervousness.

He smiled, grabbing your waist. "Why would you wait for me that long baby?"

"Cause I love you." You pecked his nose.

"Sometimes I don't know what to say but you look and sound so sweet." He said, chuckling that made you blush, again."That's why you're my one and only babygirl."

You clenched your lips while blushing, like you were about to crack in a second. When he noticed you were blushing, he started rubbing your head softly. That made you feel relaxed, moving your head and resting on his chest, feeling his warm, glowing blue arc reactor on his shirt.

"Let's go upstairs." He takes you to his room, you open the door and head to your cupboard to grab clothes for both. You hand him a t-shirt and you get one for yourself too. You closed the cupboard to see him slowly unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his whole half-body. You kept staring at it in surprise and amusement, appreciating his appearance.

"God why is he so hot? He just looks so sexy whenever he is like that, I wish I can burn all his shirts so he can stay like this forever, ahhh!" You speak to your mind, while you squeal in excitement. He saw you doing that, causing you to get back to what you were doing. He tried to figure out why you were doing it, raising an eyebrow.

"Okay, I'm ready!" You were ready but he wasn't ready. The t-shirt was still in his hand and he was still shirtless. You were just trying to control yourself that when he was going to wear cause you cannot stop blushing. He smiled playfully, tilting his head at you.

"Do you actually want me to sleep shirtless with you?" He whispered and smirked, darkening his eyes. You jerk in embarrassment.

"W-what? N-no? What do you mean, I-I-I never said you can always sleep shirtless with me! You can wear what you were-" He cut off your words, as he pressed his finger on your lips, shushing you.

"Shh.. I can read everything what you are thinking baby..~" His voice was now deeper but sexier at the same time.

"Oh really? That means you are a telepath or what?" You mumbled with his finger still on your lips. He chuckled at your reason.

"Oh no, babe. I'm just Tony Stark." He smirked. You rolled your eyes.

"Be my candy in bed." You knew he was about to do something flirty.

"Why so?" You fold your arms, looked at him bored.

"Cause I would die to fiend for that sweet spot of yours." He winks, your face turns redder than the last time.

"Okay okay, Y/N.. he's just flirting. Playboys do that. Hmm." You recite in your head.

"Or maybe you can be a poster." He suggested.

"For what?" You ask, nervously.

"Cause I wanna pin you to a wall..~"

Technically, him flirting like this just makes you lose all your marbles. You now sort things out but just ending it out.

"Okay, okay! Tony, you always think like I want more things from you! I mean, I know I'm straight for boys like you but, it doesn't mean I always thirst for them!"

He cocked an eyebrow for what you say, stepping closer to you. "Really? Be sure before you say that, babe..~" He bit his lip seductively.

You now couldn't stop yourself. It was going out of hand. His flirts and teases were making you lose it, till you just give up.

"Alright fine! I'm sorry! Okay? Yeah. I am wrong. I did a grave mistake so I'm going to accept it. Thank you." You raise your hands in defeat, doing a fake cry. He placed his hands on your shoulders, staring at you. "That's what I wanted." He chuckled, as you slap his chest.

"Come on, join me~" He flirts with you again, you look at him annoyingly. "Please Tony.. I'm sleepy.." You groan.

"Alright baby, I'm sorry." He finally wore his shirt, and also gets to bed with you, hugging you and land on the bed at the same time. You were now in a cuddled state with him. He was just so warm and you were still cold. You felt like shivering even with the covers on you but his warm rubs on your hands and feet was making you sleepy and relaxed.

"Are you sure you're not feeling cold again, Miss Y/N?" He asked you.

"No, Tony. I'm fine, thank you." You snuggled on his chest, making yourself more comfortable while sleeping together. He moves a bit forward to cuddle you better, his head on yours.

"Sweet dreams Y/N baby..~" He wished you before sleeping.

"Sweet dreams, Tones." You replied, finally you both sleeping from the huge tired day by his flirts and cuddles.

-

Word Count: 1192
A really cute imagine! I made sure it didn't turn out smutty in the end, hehe~

I hope you like it! <3