Superior | Part 4 (💦)

Summary: Part 4 and finale of Superior. I know this story seems rushed but, hope you like it anyway 🥺

Warnings: A lot of feels, be prepared! The end might steal your heart!

Word Count: 1,436

----

"Wouldn't I know you tried invading my personal stuff..?"

You heavily gasped, realising that trouble was imminent. Tony knew you already disobeyed him as a pet, and seemed like he was going to do something about it. The moment he raised his hand, and you involuntarily flinch at the action he just did. But, all you heard his laugh as the response.

After that, he pulled you close with the neck collar, feeling his warm breath on your nose. "You bad girl." His dark, tingly voice sent shivers down your spine. "You like making your sir mad, isn't it?"

"Tony I-" Before you can speak anything, a whimper escaped from your throat, him clenching your arm tightly, tormenting you slowly.

"You called me by the wrong name, kitten. Answer correctly." He growled.

"S-sir.. I-I had no intention to d-disobey you.. p-please under.. stand!" You quivered in pain.

He tilted his head, glaring at you with his menacing blue/brown eyes. "Though you made me mad.. but I like it." He smirked, leaving the grip on your arm.

You raised an eyebrow, confused. "What?"

"I love how you always find ways to annoy me. It's just how I like to pass my time with the pets that I find. Like you." He winked.

"I'm not your pet, remember? I thought you would have called me a human from now on?"

"For the world, you're a human. But for me?" He leans towards your ear, whispering into it. "It's always a pet."

You don't know why even you blushed at his statement, more likely you should have been disgusted. He chuckled darkly, pulling away to see your terrified face.

"But how did you know all that, me entering in your room.. did JARVIS tell you about it?"

"Oh no, never. I just had a security camera on you while I was in the meeting. Whatever movements or plans you had, it recorded everything. Just to make sure you're okay. The good thing is, you didn't try to escape, and I'm very proud of you for that." He caressed your face, and rubbed his thumb over your cheek.

"And why the heck would you think I will escape? Knowing you'll find me within a second." You rolled your eyes.

"Well, even if you did escape, I wouldn't stop you for that. I know, this world was meant for me to be alone and that's all." He smiled, but it didn't seem happy. Your heart melted a bit from his hurt words, slowly turning to the point that he's a human and has feelings for everyone.

"Tony.." You caressed his face back, with both of your hands. He looks more in surprised, rather than mad. "The reason why I went in your room was because.. I noticed how lonely you are. Whatever pain you've got through, you never deserve it. I swear, I want to change you Tony. What if, something good happens in between that, gives you a chance to come back where you actually belonged to? Tell me, Tony. Will you ever want someone in your life, who promises to stay with you forever, cherishing and giving the love you always wished and needed for."

He was a bit quiet for what you said, but not sure if he fully understood it or not. Your hands will still on his face, and kept an unreadable expression. Worry built up on your expression, hoping he won't burst out in anger.