It's Just A Crush! (Mentor!Tony Stark x Student!Reader) (🖤)

(Y/N) (Y/L/N) is a student working and studying for the Stark Internship with the legendary Iron Man, Tony Stark. You were a huge fan of him since childhood and you pretty well know he saved you during a battle with monsters. Your room was filled with his photos and merchandise, people even commented on you for his obsession, but you didn't seem to care cause you love him.

Time passed by and you became mature with love stories and romance. Everytime you think of him, you just blush. As a kid you used to feel happy, but now.. you developed a crush on him.

"N-no no no no no no no! H-he's my mentor! Not my boyfriend. He's my mentor, not my boyfriend. He's my mentor, not my boyfriend." You were summing up all the words in your head to make you remind that you don't have a interest in your teacher but you just have a crush. Just a crush.

"Mom, I'm going!" You quickly grabbed and ate the piece of bread. "(Y/N), wait! All the best." Your mom wished you while she kissed your forehead, as you used your web slingers to fly around the city to reach the nearest Stark Tower.

You finally reach the Stark Tower, where you ask to the receptionist about Mr. Stark.

"E-excuse me! Can you tell me where is Mr. Stark?" You asked.

"Oh, finally you're here! He's actually waiting for you upstairs." The receptionist replied.

"Oh, thank you!" You thanked as you ran towards the elevator to reach into the main room. You saw Thor, Steve and Natasha sitting on the couch, talking.

"Hey, everyone!" You waved a hand, as they wave back.

"Can you tell where is Mr. Stark?" You asked.

"Oh, Starkson is in his workshop, Lady (Y/N)." Thor pointed.

"Thank you!" You smiled at them as you ran to his room and soon downstairs that lead to his workshop. You looked around everywhere till you saw nothing but just his mechanical tools, machines, the suit he was upgrading on and mostly, DUM-E.

You petted DUM-E on his head like he was your pet, cause though Mr. Stark found him quite annoying while working but at least he tries to help. (ME 😭)

"Mr. Stark?" You called out, but he didn't respond. You walked forward to look at the suit he was upgrading, the wires, the computer which was loading the important details. You stared at it for some seconds till a familiar voice came.

"Looking for me, Miss (Y/L/N)?"

You noticed it was Mr. Stark. You turn around in surprise.

"O-oh, Mr. Stark! Y-you scared me!" You laughed with your eyes closed. "Actually, I wasn't able to -" You opened your eyes as you see him, that you immediately blushed. You saw him wearing a white shirt, black pants with a belt on his waist, with two-three of his buttons undone, that his arc reactor and chest was completely visible. His hair was completely perfect to look devilishly handsome, his chocolate brown eyes locked over your (E/C) eyes, and his smile? So tempting.

You trembled a bit while you were blushing heavily that your face turned red. Your mind started to tamper your reality.

- DREAM -

"Mr. S-Stark? A-ah!" You whispered as he turns you around and grabs your waist, his face closer to your neck, close enough anytime to kiss your neck. His breaths and slight moans turned you on every single time, but you weren't that powerful like him.

"You really want me so much, do you Neko-chan?" He whispered on your sensitive ear, as grinned and chuckled devilishly.

"N-neko-chan?!" Does he watch Anime like that?!