Control | Part 2

Note: Read "A Reality" and "The Forgotten Story" to understand the story

Summary: Part 2 of "Control"

Word Count: 2,103
____________

After you left, Tony and Strange were preparing to begin the spell by doing some arrangements. Meanwhile, the sorcerer was placing everything in position, Tony asked a question that arose in his mind.

"Wasn't I born to be Iron Man? Why do I had to be some sort of.. sorcerer. I thought my intelligence was the greatest weapon to the enemies." Tony grabs onto a book, while talking to him.

"Sometimes fate knows what you really have to become. You might have not been born to be one, but destined. No matter how hard you try to divert it, you'll achieve that anyway." Strange replied. "The moment your arc reactor was removed, Iron Man already gave his farewell."

"What? But, Iron Man is a part of me. I cannot really give it away. It changed me for what I am right now." 

"I know, Stark. But, since your fate was fixed with the time when magic existed, and you didn't know your true reason to exist, Iron Man was with you for the moment. Your intelligence also took a huge role in your campaign, and right now, it'll be. You had just awaken your powers, the time you touched the Mind Stone, to use them accordingly, you would need me."

"Hmm, you know about this kind of magic? I know uhm.. it's chaos magic. All I know, it can alter realities.. make people come back to life.."

"Not just that. Chaos magic can also influence the other being in your control, alter your sanity. Like the way, you were actually obsessed to stay in that particular reality, being disconnected to the real world. Forgetting your loved ones, because the magic brought back what you wanted. Like you did for your parents. You created a damn house too. It's not something ordinary too, Stark. I'm glad, this magic was just a dilute. Otherwise.." Strange shook his head, struggling to speak his other sentences, hoping not to disappoint Tony.

"Otherwise?" Tony raised his eyebrow. 

"I know what was the forgotten story too, Tony. It's about El Hombre de Hierro. Your alter ego. I'm afraid he might rise to ashes and, make things worse."

"Y/N doesn't know about this too, and it's better if I don't let her know. She knows that the Crimson Sorcerer is good, but not what it really is, because I unexpectedly changed it's fate."

"I did have that fear a while back, when I got to know you achieved those powers. I didn't actually wanted that to activate that devilish version of yours. It's more like a threat to not just the world.. but for the universe." Strange shows a projection of the Crimson Sorcerer, who illuminates his magic, to form a picture like this:

" Strange shows a projection of the Crimson Sorcerer, who illuminates his magic, to form a picture like this: