Requested | Moments (🖤)

Requested by smokeywhalee
Thank you for your request!

Summary: You and Tony flee off to a vacation spending and remembering your best moments when you first met.

Warnings: It's just fluff, cause fluffy Tony is the best Tony UwU

(L/N) means Location Name! The place where you would love to go!

-

Tony drove across the countryside, as you extended your arms around the air, enjoying the moment. You were off for a month-long vacation to (L/N), since the Avengers were granted with a long leave. Tony was so sweet that he even left his workload for you, just to erase his stress. That was the best thing that kept him away from his bad memories.

By creating new ones.

He booked a villa at (L/N), big and large just like Tony's mansion. Somehow only rarest of the rare people get that offer. You looked at the huge house, with a swimming pool, a lot of waiters and cars. You were so excited and happy, that you felt to hug Tony so badly for the surprise he gave.

"Oh god thank you so much, Tony! How much I can thank you?" You said with tears in your eyes, as you hugged him tightly.

"Aww babe that's not a problem." He replied, hugging you back. "Come on let's go. We should go explore a bit, then a little fun at the pool, and then our.. private night~" He winked and kissed your neck. You blushed, and were excited for the time.

You went in the villa, explored the whole interior. It was huge, marvelous and magnificent. The decoration and lighting was very decent that really amazed you.

 The decoration and lighting was very decent that really amazed you

"Wow.. I.." You were left gaping your mouth. You couldn't believe your eyes.

"See? All this, just for you, babe." He was so sweet.

"God I.. love it!" You spin around yourself and jumped around the whole area. It was truly something that you never seen in your life, which your boyfriend gave you.

That was one of the best moments you can recapture in your life. Then, after exploring you had a mood to go to the swimming pool. You wore your favorite swimsuit, which Tony probably loved you wearing it. He looked at you up and down, and bit his lip.

"Damn Y/N. You look so damn good." He smirked.

"You too, when you're just shirtless." You wink. He rubbed his hair nervously.

"Alright, so who's gonna go first?" He turned around to see you gone. He looked everywhere but then felt a push behind that dropped him in the pool. It was you, who pushed him off and laughed hysterically. Your smile vanished when he didn't came up in the water and then you realise it was gonna trigger his anxieties.