The Gift (💦)

(art above is by me!)

Summary: It's Christmas and you go check on what gift you got, somehow you feel it's just more than a gift..

Warnings: Steamy, teasing, unwrapping, Tony being the top 😏

-

You wanted a better gift for Christmas. You did get gifts but you never found them too much exciting. Then later you stopped asking gifts for the occasion. This year it was almost the day, so Tony wanted to ask about it and you just replied;

"I don't find any of my gifts interesting.. I need something better for my age."

As Stark hears what you said, he thought of a plan. He smirked and he rubbed your back, comforting you.

"Don't worry. I'll bring a gift for you." He winked, as you look at him. "Really? You would?"

"Yeah, trust me. It'll be better than any gift you got in these years. Like a good Christmas treat from my side."

"Ah, thank you so much Tony! You're the best!" You hugged him tightly, as he hugged back.

"No need to thank me Y/N. I know you'll love it more than I do." He whispered in your ear.

"Aww you're so sweet." You smiled. You really can't wait for the surprise.

-

It was Christmas, and now you jump happily from the bed, in excitement and happiness to see your gift. You ran downstairs to see nothing but just a Christmas tree. You look at yourself normal now, wait.. was that his only surprise? You look everywhere to find the gift but you can't see a single one. You felt mad and sad at the same time.

"Damn, Tony did lie to me. I guess he forgot to bring me one, what a jerk." You fold your arms, angrily. Suddenly, JARVIS's voice blared in the room.

"Miss Y/N, Mr. Stark has a gift waiting for you in his room. I hope you should look for it."

"Really? Wow, guess he wasn't so bad after all." You ran to his room, to find it shut. You couldn't stop your excitement, before it could ever fade away. You open the door, turning you happy to shocking and surprised. You were left blank, as you only left with gaping at the.. gift..

It was Tony, who was completely in no clothes, only wrapped around with red ribbons on his some parts on his body, his main part was already covered with the tie. He was waiting for you in the bed, laid till you can understand what gift he meant to you.

"Hey, Y/N. Merry Christmas..~" He winked at you.

"A-ah.. I'm.. I'm.." You were just left shocked and speechless. He just chuckled.

"Aw don't stress to tell, babe..~" He moved a bit to adjust himself. "I know you would love it."

"But.. Tony.. t-this..?" You tremble a bit because of the appearance he was in currently. "I didn't.. expect this gift.."

"But as I said.. to trust me. It'll be the best Christmas treat you ever got in these years. So.." He tilted his head. "Unwrap me and join the fun, baby..~" He whispered.

You wanted to run away in embarrassment, but you just became hard like a statue. You forgot everything by the way he gave you the gift. You didn't even feel like moving cause of utter shock. He rolled his eyes in boredom.

"Come on, wouldn't you open me?" He raised an eyebrow. "You know I can't be stuck like this forever. Please.."

You gulped before moving towards him. You grabbed a strip of the ribbon from his neck, untying it slowly.

"That's a good baby..~" He whispered. "Now.. free my arms if you can."

You did as he told, unrolling the ribbon from the neck to his scrapped arms. You freed his one arm, then after sometime you freed his other arm, extending then to roll around your neck, leaning his face close to you.

"Good girl..~" His low, deep tone voice made you feel shivers down your spine, as he moves closer to give you a kiss. He kissed you passionately, till he brought you to bed, falling on top of him. He changed your position, going opposite. He kisses you harder with electing moans, dominating you each second.

"Mmmm, you like that baby..?~" He growled and looked at you with his darkened eyes, you let out a whimper, making him know what you meant. ".. I understood babe, you really like that..~"

He then leaned near your neck, kissing your jaw, and then the free area. Planting them lightly, your breathing became a little irregular because of the surprising gasps. With now hunger in his desire, he bit your neck, sucking and nipping on it, leaving your marks.

"Now.. I want you to remove the ribbon on my back slowly, as I say you to." He growled. You felt that his back was strapped, so you roll off the ribbon you had with you earlier, exposing his whole back. His muscles flexed when he groaned in relaxation. "Finally~ they were hurting me so much." He smirked at you.

"You really thought of giving me a present like that?" You gave him a grin.

"I can do anything babe~ just for you. Though, a gift means to give you happiness isn't it?" He caressed your cheek, pecking it. ".. and my biggest gift is you..~"

He then attempts to remove the tie on his main part, but you stopped him by grabbing his arm. "What's the matter baby? Don't want more of your Christmas treat?~"

"No.. i-it's just.. I don't want this to go further.. I mean.. I did like your present but, don't make it worse by doing this.. please.. I don't.. find it comfortable.." You pleaded him not to do it, as he sighed.

"Uhh, fine. You wish." He smiled, accepting your plead. "I want to do everything to make you happy, and I'll do that."

"Yeah, t-thanks-" Your sentence stopped when he crashed his lips back on you. You both free for air, but his lips are still brushing on yours.

"I never thought I would be so hungry for you, baby..~" He moaned. "Please.. fall for me..~ please..~" He begged you seductively. You were surprised, trying to accept his request by enjoying his little game.

After sometime, you both were done and he cuddled with you on the bed.

"So how was the gift, darling..?" He growled near your ear.

"That was the best Christmas gift ever.." You replied, in your tired voice, turning towards him. "Thank you for it..~"

"I'm glad I could make you happy, my sweetheart..~" He smiled, before cuddling back and going to sleep.

-

Word Count: 1006 words

Done with the other imagine! Damn why I regret writing this but I wanted to do it? 😂

I hope you liked it and, Merry Christmas to you all! ♥️