Self-Harm (💔)

Summary: You notice that Tony was upset for many days, and he never used to tell anything. Each and every day he used to cover his body, preventing to let you know about it. Now, you have to find the truth.

Warnings: Self harm (please, call for help if you are feeling depressed or suicidal.)

-

"Hey baby." He winked at you with his low voice. He came close to you and kissed your neck before heading down to the lab. You were drinking your coffee as you heard grunts and groans downstairs. You slightly choke your coffee by hearing those sounds but you just felt he is just working out. There was nothing so sexual in those tones he was emitting, so you never doubted him.

You thought those sounds only lasted for a day, but they continued for like days. Whenever he used to come upstairs, he gave you a weary, weak smile but his eyes were slightly darkened like they were full of tears. Also, slowly he started to hide his some parts of his body when he saw you. There you had a sense of a funny feeling that something was wrong.

One day, he was going to his lab downstairs, you started following him slowly, and sneaked on him to see what he was going to do. You saw him getting seated on his desk, opening his drawer to pull out a sharp, shiny blade. Just your mind filled with many expectations. What he was going to do? Suddenly, JARVIS's voice blared around his lab.

"Sir, this is the seventh time you've been doing this. Please it's not good for you, you need help."

"Stop JARVIS. I know what I'm doing." He closed his eyes in irritation before opening them again. There he lifted his long sleeve on his arm, as you slowly gaze at it. There, you slightly gasp to reveal the dark red bruises and cuts on his arm, shocking you deeply. You got it. He was trying to do self-harm. You had to stop him immediately.

He was about to cut himself by choosing the clean spot of the arm, clenching his eyes and lips before doing the damage. You run away from your hiding place where you quickly grab the blade in speed and threw it really far. He looked at you hopeless as you shake him violently for what he was even doing.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU EVEN DOING, TONY?!" You cried. "Are you out of your mind?!" You grab his shoulders tightly.

"I'm in my mind, Y/N. I just.. don't feel I'm in my soul.." His voice was like he was out of life. He was not feeling okay. He didn't feel like living.

"But why would you do such a stupid thing? You know there are such cases of people like that who try to risk their lives like that?!"

"But Y/N.. understand. I don't want to live. I'm so tired of my life.. each and every bruises I give on my own skin does take away the pain but it's not helping to fix my broken heart for the actions I caused on others. Even on you. So, I am trying to punish myself. This world never likes me Y/N.. it never likes me. They might love me but they don't like me. They never even liked me for once. I just ruined everything, Y/N.. *sniff* I just ruined e-everything.. *whimper* I just wanna die, Y/N. Please I just wanna.." Tony's eyes stream with heavy tears before resting his head on your chest. You were totally speechless. You never knew how Tony was so depressed and upset about his own life. He thought he was doing great but he never got anything better in return. It felt like he never did anything right. Even being a superhero, the world never deserved him but he deeply wanted them to deserve him. Without a second, you started crying tears and you hugged him tightly.

You comforted him in all ways so he can calm down. "No no Tony please.. please.. you'll not die okay? Please.. don't cry.. this suicide isn't an option to drown away your sorrows. It's way more painful if you do so. You know, how much you mean to me? Not for others but for me. Do you think I or you would live without each other? What if I was your place? What would you do? The same what I'm doing right now. You know that you are here for something special and not only here to harm your own life. It's never too late to change Tony. You were, you are, and you will be my special superhero."

Hearing all this made him face at you, still his eyes watery from crying. He had now a feeling. A warm feeling. A heartwarming feeling. A feeling that made him forget the pain of his own bruises. He felt so guilty for his actions that he cried once more and hugged you tightly this time.

"I'm so sorry Y/N.. I-I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have done that to myself like that.. please.. I promise I won't leave you or anyone.. PLEASE!" He begged you many times while crying for you to just apologize him. You chuckle it out with your tears too and say, "It's fine Tony."

Sometimes, all we need is to help those who are in their self-harm. So we have a right to stop them doing this.

-

Word Count: 924

This is a special message to all of my friends and readers who read this imagine. Please, don't go through this stuff and find help from this who understand you the most. You are here for something special in this world and your life will be considered useless if you do like that so.

So I request you to take part in the hope that we won't do self-harm and any other depressing or suicidal actions ever again.

It's for your life.

For your family.

For your loved ones.

And for yourself. ❤️