The Monster Within | Part 5

Summary: Part 5 of The Monster Within

Warnings: It's pretty longer than the other parts! Includes horror, fluff, angst, and a shocking reveal?

Word Count: 4,115
____________

It was morning, again. This time, you were glad you didn't encounter the same monster. But, the memories flooding that happened between you and Tony.

When he almost, kissed you. Was he trying to tease you?

What a damn playboy.

Although, here was nothing so sexual about it, right? It was like he really meant that kiss. You are falling in love, Y/N! But, does he love you back, that you're only the one liking him? It was going quite absurd, when you both were clearly having feelings for each other within a day but hadn't confessed.

But that's how it goes right? One cannot just date and marry so quick until you all aren't fully ready to live a life together. You know Tony, the lone wolf for years. While you were getting to know more about himself, things were going a bit strange.

For example, him being sick that day. Was he already not feeling well? He looked damn healthy when you met him that night alone. You were worried.

It wasn't also fair to think of he was all okay and it's a simple sickness. Those who believed in that were nothing but dumbasses.

Back to the scene, where you just woke up, you felt something feathery on the bed, inside the blanket. There, you remove the sheets to see a huge, red, backless gown, with a note. You were so surprised, did Tony gift that to you?

You take a look at the note, which said:

Wear this at the party we have tonight! Can't wait to see you in this beautiful dress~

Yours, Tony

You gasped in delight. How sweet Tony was! He gifted you a dress to wear tonight, whoo boy! It's gonna be fun!

Oh shit, you forgot something.. picking up your phone, you see that a lot of messages were sent by your friend, asking if you were okay or dead by now. Chuckling at your friend's way of taking care of you, you dial onto her number. She picks it up quick, and before you can say anything, she first takes the lead.

"Hey, dumbass! Didn't you mind picking up my calls and messages? You up with someone? Did somebody force you to stop texting? What is the matter with you-"

"Shh shh shh.. okay, okay mom! Don't be so problematic."

"Problematic? Bruh, you didn't pick up my calls since the day you left! Is something wrong?"

"A-ah nothing I just.. uhm.. ended up with something, that I can't turn back now." You bit your lip.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I almost got.. attacked by a Nexerian.."

"WHAT? Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I was about to call you but the signals were off, Y/F/N! The dark road was a horrible place to catch a signal."

"Hmm, so that the Nexerian can eat your insides?"

"Shut up." You chuckled. "But I'm alright, I'm safe here in Tony Stark's mansion."

"Ah that's cool b- wait.. what did you just say?"

"Uhm, I'm in Tony's mansion?" You said, raising an eyebrow. Your friend was a bit silent, maybe she was in shock.