A Steamy Mistake | Part 1

Summary: Stark finds a DVD which Strange forbids to use it. But, what if the billionaire genius did?

Warnings: Slightly steamy in the end, right now it'll be none.

Word Count: 1,451
____________

"No, Tony you can't touch any of the artifacts." Strange walked in the room, along with Tony who was following him along.

"Why not? I'm not a bratty kid who's gonna thrash all of em." Tony shrugged.

"I know, but they are very special artifacts. They contain some sort of energy which one cannot handle or be affected by it horribly." Strange turned around to the engineer, who wasn't looking amused.

Tony folded his arms. "Oh seriously? Well, I didn't knew that at all before the time I met you."

"Of course you didn't." Strange rolled his eyes and used his magic to bring some books to his direction while he flaps the pages to read the spells in it. While Tony was busy looking at the library, he noticed a strange DVD looking case, from one of the shelf. Tony gently takes it out, and looks at the cover. It looked totally ancient, but how can DVD's exist that time?

Suddenly, Strange caught his attention and saw Tony with the DVD. "Uhm, don't touch that."

Tony jerked himself when Strange's voice blared around the room. "But it's a DVD?"

"That DVD is not for watching. So please keep it back." Strange continued to read his spell book.

"Not for watching? Strange, why I feel that you the only person who thinks DVD's are not fit for watching? What did the Ancient One actually taught you about them?"

"She didn't teach me anything, and I only know about it." Strange looks at Tony. "And once if someone plays the DVD, they'll end up in a huge dilemma. For the person who got affected and for the other itself."

Tony was quiet for seconds when Strange was saying that. He did look confused. "Uhm, I didn't get what you mean but.. okay?"

Strange grabs the DVD. " This DVD is kind of abandoned. No one used it because if they did, it was quite destructive yet life-threatening. More like, they sent people to Hell.. the moment they got the DVD in their hands."

".. Ahahaha! Oh god, Doc. You're kidding me right? There is no such DVD which curses someone. A lot of horror movies have been created based on the DVD being cursed but, what worse can happen right now?"

"Stark it's not funny. I won't give you this DVD. Please forget about it." Strange puts the DVD on the stand, keeping two books over it.

"Ow, okay facial hair bud. No need to be so mad about it."

But, Tony was more keen to know about it. He had to find a way how to get the DVD in his hands. He seriously was curious, because he was Tony Stark - the man who didn't gave a shit of what people say.

But still, ended up in horrible situations.

While Strange was busy in his books, Tony quietly walked towards the stand where Strange kept the DVD beneath the books, and slowly took it outside, and made sure he was fully distracted. He successfully took the DVD and kept it in his pocket, and before he could be caught, Strange turned back to see Tony smiling.

"Well, I suppose you might be running late. Y/N is waiting for you to arrive, by the way."

"Oh thanks bud. I gotta leave then."

Tony then prepares to leave the Sanctum and head home back in his mansion. You, Y/N was watching the TV in the living room, while waiting for Tony to arrive. He parks the car inside and quickly come upstairs, seeing you as he smiles.