His Special Day (🖤)

Happy birthday to the love of my life, Anthony Edward Stark! I woke up to realise he grew an year older, and I never been so SHOCKED—?

Cause exams were on my head that made me forget about his upcoming birthday, but now, the special day is here! Sorry if it's short but, my love is enough than just writing a huge imagine for him, enjoy! <3

Warnings: Fluff, with a mix of steam

Word Count: 322
____________

Waking up next to Tony was an
everyday ritual for you. Seeing his beautiful face in the morning always enlightened everything in you. And it's more special when it's about his birthday, your baby grew an year older.

But, the thing is while you see his face, he hasn't even aged a bit, regardless how old he was growing. He always still looked so young and handsome. Your beloved, sweet boyfriend.

The thing was, you were awake, and Tony was sleeping sound, with his chest rising and falling in sync with his breathing, a kind of music you loved to listen. His lips were slightly parted, and let out soft snores.

Your cutie.

You gently moved towards him, feeling his warm body over yours, and kissed him. No wonder it was the only thing that was gonna wake him up in the morning. Eyes wide, and looked at you, kissing him. Unknowingly, he joined into it, caressing his hand over your neck and pulling you closer. After a brief moment between you two, Tony looks at you with his loving eyes, smirking at you.

"Hmm, seems like someone's gonna start my birthday like this?" His morning, groggy voice. God, it was so sexy.

"What if we did?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. You were really taking this the different way, and he well knew about it. Feeling his strong arms wrap around your waist, and pulling you more closer, his face inches close to yours, and his breath on your skin. Trust me, everytime he pulls you closer like this drived you wild. Your face always flushed red, cause it was his way of enticing you. God, you could already sense how he's gonna start his birthday..

With you.

"Looks like I'll have to unwrap my gift right here." He smirked, pulling you for another kiss, as he rolls on top of you, rest is up to your imagination for what happens.