Control | Part 10

Note: Read "A Reality" and "The Forgotten Story" to understand the story

Summary: Part 10 of Control

Word Count: 2,892
____________

Tony Stark, inside the shrine, focused onto his magic deeper to find the answers. He knew it might take a long time to find one, accurate possibility to locate the root cause of it all. Meditating while exploring through different visions of the Crimson Sorcerer's existence, where he finds every single planet destroyed, or universe into enslavement, because of the entity's deadly presence. He clenched onto his eyes more strongly, looking in the past deeply.

He didn't wanted to give up, and wanted to fix himself as soon as possible, so he can defeat El Hombre and save his world. The endless possibilities roamed around him, through blue orbs, until and finally..

He suddenly opens his eyes, and finds himself lying on the bed. He gently gets up from the soft mattress, and looks around the area he was in. It was a small cottage, which had lit up candles, spell books, a mirror dressing table, and two other rooms that he had to check. He walks towards the mirror, and finds himself in a completely different appearance. He wore an outfit, that looked like a sorcerer's uniform. His hair and beard was a bit longer than usual, but not much. What was going on?

"Alejandro?" A feminine voice was heard outside, as the sorcerer turned around in surprise. It came inside his cottage, revealing it to be a woman, who looked extremely familiar who it could be? If he knew her, does it has to do something with the timeline he's currently into?

Tony carefully looks into the two, through his vision.

He suddenly spoke. "Elizabeth?"

Tony felt, this could be their appearances in this universe. From where it could have started. The girl name was Elizabeth. His name was Alejandro.

"I was just looking for you! A-are you finished with you casting your spells?" Elizabeth asked.

"U-uh, yeah.. I'm already finished with them, Eliza. What, is something the matter?" Alejandro replied, rubbing his hair.

"Oh, great. I wanted to talk about our we—" Before Eliza could speak further, Alejandro shushes her quickly.

"Shhh! You can't say that openly, specially when the doors to my house is already open!"

"Okay, sorry.. ouch.. well, about our.. special engagement.. I meant." She said it more quietly.

Alejandro chuckles. "Mi amor, I'm sorry but.. I told you, I can't do it right now. Until I don't get to my goal, I won't let anything happen to you with me, you know it."

"But I've been learning magic too, Alejandro! It.. remember your magic powers were going out of control and, my magic helped you to calm it down?"

"I know, Eliza. But.. you must understand my plight too. Papa said until I don't master my control over the magic I currently have within me, it's going to hurt everyone. Even you." Alejandro said, sadly. "Chaos magic isn't a joke. Specially when you are gifted with it."

Eliza's eyes furrowed. She sure was concerned for Alejandro's condition, but she too wanted to help him by learning magic too, and turns out, him on the other hand, knew her powers were too powerful and it can be the only source to resist his powers back. The fear he had? That he never wants her to take the wrong path with these powers, like how he was slowly getting into.

"Elizabeth. Look at me."

She looks at him, and he continues. "I promise. We will be back together, very soon."