Selfie (💦)

Warnings: Steamy

-

Tony was busy in his workshop, bored and frustrated because he had nothing else to do. He was all alone at home, and you were out with your friends. It had been like hours since you went but he felt it for like days. He missed flirting and teasing you and that what kept him satisfied and lightening. He thought of a plan to bring you back so he decided to call you on video and he did so. While talking with your friends, your phone caught attention of his call, and picked it up and stared at the screen, where you saw his face.

"Hey, baby." He smiled.

"Tones!" You smiled back.

"Baby, I miss you.. when are you coming back..?"

"Uhmm, Tony I guess it might take a little time.."

"Why? It's been days." He joked, smirking.

"Come on it's just been hours.." You roll your eyes.

"But babe, I feel lonely.." He rested his head on the wall. "I miss everything I do to you when you're gone.."

"Tony, I promise I would come back.. I'm out with my friends."

"Please..?" Tony begged you, but you didn't listen.

"No, Tony I am busy, sorry.. bye." You decline the call. He sighed and rolled his eyes. He was truly bored, he couldn't resist anymore. Soon, he popped up with a plan, that he truly assured you will have come back.

Because this was gonna get heated.

He went upstairs to his bedroom, and laid himself on the bed. He opened the camera and shot a selfie, sent it to you. You recieve the message and looked at the chat, seeing Tony's selfie saying, "Missing you so much 💔" You smile and keep the phone aside. He saw that you already seen the pic but didn't respond already, he had to go more this time.

This time, he unbuttoned his shirt halfway, revealing his bare chest, with the glowing arc reactor, bit his lip and clicked a selfie. Your phone buzzed the notification and picked it, and you widen your eyes. The pic says now, "Come on, I know you miss me ❤️"

You blush a bit but you try to ignore it again and keep it aside, but you hoped he can send you some more pics again. Back to Tony, he chuckled, and this time he finally removed his shirt but he only stopped halfway through his arms and revealed his entire body, clicked another one again and sent you.

You were getting a bit annoyed when he was posting you too much but you try to hold your gasp when he send you this pic:

You completely lost it. You had no words. He was trying to tease you, online. He and his body was like a blessing, a holy grail. Maybe he wanted you to come back, cause he has a lot of plans for you. He sent you another message:

"Now, what's the matter baby?Shocked? 😏🔥"

You were blushing heavily, and tried to hide the phone from your friends, because this pic wasn't meant for them. You typed fast because if you didn't reply he might show also you his other parts cause first, he had those guts to do it, and second, he was Tony Stark. You replied with a, "You won't really understand, don't you?"

Tony replied back, "I'm just waiting for you baby, now naked and ready~ 💦🔥"

You roll your eyes at his ridiculous flirt. "Alright, I'm coming home. I'll be ready for you, baby~ 💋"

"Sure do, babygirl
Waiting 👅❤️"

-

Word Count: 596

I hope you like this imagine!
Seriously kids, don't send those things, EVER 😂