Dating The Alpha (Alpha!Tony Stark x Reader) | Part Two (💔)

I know this is rushed, but I hope you still enjoy :)

This part includes mix of angst and fluff, this time it'll be no smut so, sorry!

Word Count: 1,585

-

"T-Tony?" You whispered, and was shocked by his appearance which wasn't the one you saw before. You kept yourself hidden from being caught and tried not to move. His footsteps gradually increased and that just made you more scared. You wanted the threat to go soon, and after that call for help. It looked like Tony was miserably damaged, but it didn't seem to.

You glanced a bit at his appearance. He had sharp claws, a little hair erupted from his skin, fangs were visible and covered with somebody's blood. "Did he.. murder somebody?" You said to yourself.

"Not this again.." He facepalms, for the action he just did. "I need to clean myself up before Y/N finds it out." He walks away to the bathroom, and you get out of your hiding spot. You checked once if he was there or not, and after knowing there is no threat, you rushed to the bedroom. You didn't wanted to quarrel or fight with him like this, cause it'll be a very bad choice if you did.

But, you know. You can't risk it by being a scaredy cat, you had to know the truth. You waited for Tony to return.

The death of his previous assistant roamed in your memory. The way she was shredded through the stomach, along with her neck and body covered in bite marks. That was termed as a lustful murder. The way he acted towards you when you joined for the first time also stated that you were now his next target. He might have done the same to his assistant and lost his control that became the reason of her ultimately death. Noticing all of this you clenched the blanket tight. Suddenly, the door opened, and you saw Stark, with new clothes, and definitely clean and normal like the last time.

"Hey babygirl~" He walked closer and laid next to you on the bed. "Sorry for being late. I was in the laboratory, and I got a little busy."

I know where you were Tony. Just don't lie.

"Uhm.. i-it's alright Tony.." You accepted his apology.

"Mmmhh~" He snuggled near your neck, as his warm breath hits your skin, making you blush. "It was a long, hard day for me baby. Finally I could come back and.." He wrapped his arms around you. ".. got a chance." He chuckled.

"W-what chance?" You asked.

Tony smirked. "Ever thought what is the reward of coming here and working for me?~"

".. I.. I don't get you, Tony.."

"The reason why you're here not just because you did all work for me, but also if you think you want to confess something to me maybe we can come to an agreement."

What agreement?

"C-confess..?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah.." He pulled your closer, your face almost touching his. "My question is.. do you like me?~"

You blushed at his statement. Well, you did like Tony. But apart from that you wanted to avoid him because you noticed his drastic side. You can't guess what it can be, but it looked more similar as a werewolf. His eyes too showed the amount of want he had because of you. They were just.. beautiful. You can't stop staring at them too.

"Well.. can I say.. a little because, I don't want to fasten it up, and though I'm not the one to confess that quick so.."

He chuckled. "Babygirl, I know. This might be a very awkward way to be in love. But what if we still wanted each other, right here.. right now..~" He growled.