Double Sided (🖤)

Summary: You encounter two versions of Tony Stark. One is a soft sensual and sexually naughty. Which side would you prefer?

Warnings: Mix of fluffy and steamy

-

You wake up to see your vision blurry. You rub your eyes to clear them, to find yourself in an different atmosphere. You cannot remember the last time you went, or maybe you just passed out and you are dreaming. All of a sudden, you felt two strange presences on your sides. You turn around to the left to see Tony, who smiled at you, and he wore a white shirt.

"T-Tony?" You said in surprise.

"Yeah, baby. It's me. Your soft and sensual version of your partner." Tony's voice was calm and gentle, which really gave you the feeling of sensation in his voice. It soothed your ears, giving warmth and comfort to the body. But when you backed off a little, you bumped into another one, who wrapped his arms around you. You turn your head to see another Tony, who was wearing out a black shirt, and grinned seductively at you.

"Hello there, my babygirl..~ you missed me, huh?~" He whispered in your ear in the most sexiest voice ever. That made you blush for no reason. "A-another Tony?" You said in thought, as you started sweating nervously.

The Tony who is sensual. Good. (♥️)
The Tony who is naughty. Bad.(🖤)

"He's the sexual and naughty version of mine. Be careful. He can do anything which might hurt you." The good Tony warned.

"I won't hurt her too but a little pain in pleasure doesn't hurt that much, hmm baby?~" He snuggled on your neck, threatening it's lips to kiss it. "I can show you everything than he can't do, come with me to the dark side baby~ come with me~" The bad Tony grabbed your hand and dragged you in his direction.

♥️: "Are you serious?" The good Tony got in action, and dragged you back. "She deserves to be loved. That's all she wants to see. There is no way Y/N can even torture herself by falling to your sexual pleasures. I want to touch her like we both are connected to the body and soul. So I can tell that I appreciate her, feel her, and even live for her."

🖤: "Ahh that guy will just waste his time into avoiding you coming to me.. but I know why you're here for. You're here for excitement, aren't you?" He leaned closer to your ear. "Don't worry, no matter what I do, as I wrap my strong arms around you, whether behind or close to you, and I tease you.. seduce you.. and when you'll fall for me, which is always your type of weakness, I'll take you to a different paradise where you never even imagined to go~ trust me, babe.. come on and play with me..~"

♥️: *leans close to your ear* "I seem you prefer slow kisses..~ the kiss which fills with love and passion, it can be anything.. heated or primal~ it is just the type of sensual feeling to know I'm here.. and you won't really feel so threatened and tortured by me when you will trust on me." He kissed your lips. "He just wants to use you, and I need you to stay. Cause you are special to me and that's what real love is. It's not about desires or lust, it's about pure love. It doesn't need any effort to earn it, it can be found anywhere and it's inside us. That black shirt won't even know what I even try to mean."

🖤: "Ahahah~ oh god, you are so funny aren't you? Love can be anything, it can be bondage, orally or anally. At least the thing we can feel it in front of each other.. would you really imagine that, hmm?" He kissed your neck, and your lips. "Your man wrapping your waist tight, nowhere to break free.. kissing your lips deeply, bringing in my tongue and exploring each pleasure, and then.." He growled in your ear. "I would be your bad, bad boy.. you love the bad boys, do you baby?~ eating and devouring you all, whispering in your ear..~ and when we finish our session, we can even light up the morning if you want..~" He chuckled.

♥️: "She doesn't like that love. It won't keep you both having that feeling or trust that just hurts her. I know Y/N isn't like that, aren't you?~ I'll be calm and gentle, I would go slow and easy, enough to make you know I'm not here to hurt you. You need that love which doesn't require only physical contact, but mentally and spiritually."

🖤: "You are just being dramatic.. let Y/N choose her decision.. babygirl, are you with me? I know you are..~"

♥️: "No, she is with me. She will never be with you.."

🖤: "You're just jealous.." He smirked. "She is mine."

♥️: "Y/N.."

🖤: "Y/N.."

♥️: "I need you..~"

🖤: "I want you..~"

You widen your eyes when you wake up, that you were just dreaming. You look beside your bed, to see Tony sleeping in your side. He woke up along you too, noticing your sudden action.

"What happened baby? Are you alright?" He lifted your chin. "I think you saw a nightmare, did you?"

You blushed heavily, but sighed in relief, as it felt like you really met with the two versions of Stark.

Sensual and naughty.

"U-uhm I'm okay, Tony.. don't worry.." You replied.

".. come here.." He wrapped your waist and laid you on the bed, as he snuggled on you and pecked your lips gently. "Better?"

"Y-yeah, better.." You smiled and you both drifted to sleep again. But you still can't get over the double-sided Tony Stark which you felt their kisses on your body.

-

Word Count: 982
Hello everyone! Have a new imagine!

Let me know, which side you prefered the most ;)