Hunted (💦)

Wolf!Tony Stark x Bunny!Reader

Note: Hey guys! Finally I'm back with another spicy fic! This was fun to write as well, since I thought of it and it left me *passes out*

I did think of what happens next but, I'm too lazy to write again, haha, anyways!

Hope you enjoy, mates <3

Word Count: 2,030
___________

You were a bunny rabbit. Trying to find a safe place within the forest you were in to protect yourself from the wolf, who constantly had you on target, wanting to hunt you down and kill you. It was really dark at night so it became a bit hard for you to even locate a suitable hiding spot.

You could hear the sound of running with the growls collectively, racing your heartbeat even more. Panic struck your body, as you could only run until there was no longer a threat anymore. Being a prey animal, it's really hard to defend yourself when you can only act wiser and survive in the wild. How weird yet oddly true nature can be, right?

By luck, you came across a burrow on the ground, and hid inside of it quickly, hoping the wolf couldn't find you. Your ears were heavily sensitive to sound, so you were able to sense the wolf's presence around. It was above you, and it made you tremble in fear. You hoped the wolf would go away, and spare your life. You could still hear those growls from the wolf, making a desperate attempt to find you.

Maybe luck was by your side after all, when the wolf decided to leave somewhere else to look for you. You couldn't hear the growls anymore, and you slowly started to erupt out from your burrow, checking to see if the wolf was still there. You were glad, and happy that your wits worked this time, and you survived. But, it seems that victory was short lived.

While you were cheering, your ears shivered, and eyes widened. You didn't turn around, but you heard something familiar.. again. Like they never left, but waited for you to come out of your spot. Your head gently turns around, your paws shivering and ears dropped. From the shadows, a huge figure erupted out from the hiding, the predator growling in hunger. You felt there was no turning back, and your end was inevitable.

You changed to a human form of your original appearance, the long ears and the cotton tail, covering your body as the wolf slowly steps closer to you. Your back ended up on a tree, letting out a sharp gasp and fear kept filling inside of you. The wolf stopped in its tracks, and while you were able to see it, it took a human form as well, physically stronger and taller than you, with the ears and the long tail wagging along it.

He revealed his face, showing a trademark beard and siren eyes as he rubbed his hair back, gently opening his eyes and stared at you, with a playful smirk. "Found you, little rabbit."

You couldn't say anything, but you kept your back glued to the tree, not having the guts to counter him or escape. He had you all in his gaze, and he looked.. hungry.

He walked closer to you, as he still talks. "After all this time.. of hunting. I finally found you, bunny." He leaned closer to your body, his both arms placing their hands over the tree trunk, covering you from both sides. You couldn't lift your head above to face him, while he stared at you down, curiously. He darkened his eyes, and lifted your face with your chin, your eyes filling with tears.

"Tears?" He tilted his head, and wiped them off gently with his large hand, as you held onto your sobs, begging for him not to kill you. Instead, he chuckled it out and rubbed your hair.

"Oh, little rabbit. How scared you are.." His thumb still grabbed onto your chin. "But you can't run all the time, you know?" His voice was raspy, deep and growly.