Requested | Project (🖤)

Requested by stylish_blue_sad
Thank you for your request!

Warnings: Little angst and fluff in the end

-

Time Period: Iron Man (2010)

You were one of the top scientists of entire America. You were a certain prodigy into the category of science that you even failed the biggest ones. You were just in the challenge of Bruce Banner, who was also a scientist, along an Avenger. But despite  knowing Stark Industries was only working and focusing on weaponry, you feared that maybe your project was gonna shut down. Though you felt it would have because their buisness was just making weapons.

But you had a reason. Instead of making weapons and using it to destroy many people's property and lives, we could use them to help it rather to take your own life on risk. You enter Obidiah Stane's office, the co-founder and the friend of Stark, firstly knocking for permission.

"Can I come in, Mr. Stane?" You said, gently.

"Oh sure, dear. Come in." He gave you permission and you sat down on the seat he offered you.

"Alright, what can I help you? I know, Tony has told me everything about you. You are one of the best scientists, and even! You are challenging between Bruce Banner! That's amazing!" He gave you compliments, and you smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Stane. But, I have a project that could maybe help you." You hand over the projects to him, as he took a glance at the document and started reading it.

"This is not.. about machines or, weaponry, it's just something about, that could really change and even help the world. I don't think selling weapons would work, because it's just like we're destructing too much property and lives. If we can do this project we can help many people, with no loss and conservation of lives. Am I right, Mr. Stane? I swear, this project will really benefit everyone." You explain the whole project, but when he closed the document and looked at you, your expectations increased.

What would he say?

"I.. really agree onto you, Miss Y/N. But I don't think this will really benefit our company." He said.

"W-what? What do you mean, Mr. Stane?" You replied, worryingly.

"It's a no, Miss Y/N. I'm sorry. But you know Stark Industries only works on weaponry, rather to medical stuff like this. Weapons are what giving us benefit, Stark and I know it very well, so it doesn't need any assistance. Hope you understand."

"B-but-"

"It's okay, Miss Y/N. Thank you for your help but, we cannot take it. Sorry."

You shook your head in sadness, but took away the document and passed it in the drawers. You walked out of the office, desperate and started crying tears. Your hard work made project was into pieces. It became so useless now, when it had gone disagreed.

You suddenly bumped into Tony, your boyfriend.

"Oh, baby! You.." He saw tears in your eyes, as you quickly wiped them off.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Did somebody harassed you? Tell me the name of that son of a bitch-"

"No, Tony. I'm fine, just thought something sad.."

"Sad..? Like what?"

"Uhm, I was watching Titanic and the scene when Jack died is not getting off me."

"What?" He chuckled. "God, Y/N that is just a story."

"But it was real!"

"Alright, alright. Just take your time to settle up, we'll watch something funny after that alright?"