Jealous? (🖤)

A party was hosted by Tony Stark for the immense success of his industry, where the Avengers were invited along with some other of their members. Everyone was enjoying the party so well, even you too. You wore a big red gown, backless which would be a good thing to tempt the billionaire more. You did wear a lot of makeup because it was a huge party and a lot of people were gonna come. You stepped out of your room, and met one of the members for welcoming in the party. Just as you finished greeting everyone, Tony Stark walked in, that your love meter just rose up to the highest. He wore a proper manly suit, which had a tie stuck properly on the neck, the coat was buttoned so well, like.. everything in him was just perfect. Cause you always considered him perfection.

He finally found you in the slightly heavy crowd, smiling brightly. "Y/N!" He called you out, turning your face towards him and smiling back, you waved him and he waved you back. You both had a weird stimulus. Whatever actions you do, both of them do the same. When he blushes, you blush. When you cry, he cries. You both were really attached to each like you were soulmates.

For sometime talking to your friends in the party, you saw Natasha Romanoff, Black Widow passing by you and saying a hi.

"Hey, Y/N!" She smiled at you, purely.

"Hey, Nat!" You widen your eyes. She was looking way more prettier than you. Not like, a sign of challenge, you both were good friends too. She wore a black, shoulderless gown with a little shade of red, which marked out her appearance of her uniform, along with glitter sparkling from the light.

"Wow, Nat.. you look so beautiful..!" You say in surprise. "Really? Thank you! You too, Y/N. Hope Tony will like you." She blinked her one eye and you both laughed. She left and you went to the bartender for a scotch, which probably was Tony's fave to. You just took a sip of it till your attention turned towards Tony and Natasha. Your sip left in your mouth as you glared at them shockingly. They both were talking, that made you smile in the sense, that they both were good friends too, and you deserve these both to be better friends with each. But, your appreciation didn't last long, when Tony caressed her cheek, and kissed her fingers by grabbing her hand up.

What was this burning coming from? Don't tell me, that's.. jealously.

You felt anger build in you, that why he was kissing her hand, and caressing her cheek? Was that because.. Tony must be hiding something from you. You have to do something. But, he was coming back to you, and you turned your face away with anger and try finishing your scotch. He sat beside you, smiling.

"Hey, Y/N." He gave you a kiss on the cheek, but you ignored him. He tilted his head to look at you one more time, thinking what's wrong with her?

"Baby? You alright?" He asked you, worryingly but you didn't answer him, you were angry at him and didn't had anything to say.

"Uhm, alright I guess you might be busy, so.. I might, leave?"

"Argh, why he isn't noticing my anger? Why isn't he asking?" You cried in your mind, which annoyed you. "That doesn't make a good boyfriend like that!"

"Well.. I guess you don't want me to leave but, your mood seems off.. I thought you're that happy woman right now." He smirked. "Did someone trouble you? Or, tease or..?"

"You troubled me." You finally spoke out, that made him widen his eyes. "What?" He squealed.

"Yes, you. Why not?" You rolled your eyes.

"B-but what did I do?" He asked you a reason.

"I just don't like it when you go out with a girl like that, and talking some sweet things though you're friends with her. Wait, WAIT! Did she wear that dress for you? WAS THAT FOR YOU TELL ME!" You screamed. He looked everywhere but he was confused what you were saying.

"B-but who are you talking about? I don't understand!"

"Natasha, of course!" You cried out the name, that made him understand. He tilted his head to figure out what happened.

"Wait, baby.. are you.. jealous?" He smirked, that made you blush.

"M-me? No! What do you mean I'm jealous!"

"Cause I see you are." He nod his head.

"I'm not! Don't you get me!"

He darkened his eyes, and tilted his head slightly. "Are you sure you even are?" He whispered. Your blush became more redder and redder than your red dress. He grabbed your hand and took you upstairs.

"Hey w-where are you-" You stammered when he shut the door tight and pinned you there. "What are you trying to do?"

"I know it, baby. You're jealous. I can see that fire in your eyes. You can't lie." He said, that made you shook his head. Yes, he noticed.

".. y-yeah.. I've been.. jealous.." You replied, forlornly.

"For what?" He asked further.

"Cause you were.. hanging out.. with Natasha.. and.." You had nothing more to say, but he understood everything.

"Ahh.. is that so?" He caressed your cheek. "Well, you know that baby.. I won't actually leave you for someone like that, and even.. you're the love of my life.. then why you care?" He said. "Nat is just my friend, we often flirt too but it doesn't make us the new boyfriend and girlfriend. She knows I love you and I know you love me."

"But.."

"Shh.. quiet." He shut you by pressing his finger on your lips. "I know you think these things when I hang out with some other girl, but remember it's not about them, it's about who I have only in my heart. And that is you."

You were slowly understanding him but just the anger and jealously was not letting you to.

"Babe.. there's NO one in this world who can replace my own girlfriend, though it forced me to sleep with her. But I would never ever replace my super cute and sexy girl." He tried comforting you, but you could only do is to shook your head in desperation.

"But.. I just don't want it to be like, those playboy tricks that just.. I have that fear inside that makes me feel that I'm gonna be isolated again.. I never forced myself that I will love you but only in the order to tell that I support and appreciate you for what you are, not for what you do."

He was silent. He noticed the root of the problem when you said it clearly. He smiled and wiped off your tears.

"I've changed now, Y/N. You were the reason that I stopped doing all this. How can I even leave the love of my life who helped me in this improvement?" He explained. "Pepper might have been with me but her thinking and the way she reacted to me wasn't never fair. But when I found you I thought you would be something like the other girls, but you are different from them. Someone who has a power that could change a person so fast. And that is you. You Y/N, and I wanted to thank you for everything you did in order to make me whatever I am right now.."

You were quiet by his words for you, you felt so guilty on feeling so jealous on him, that you hugged him tightly.

"Oh god, Tony.. I'm sorry.. I misunderstood you so much.. I shouldn't-"

"It's okay, Y/N. I know it's not your fault." He wiped your tears again. "Alright, let's go back to the party, they are waiting for us. And now, you are gonna be the one dancing with me."

You blushed. "Y-yeah.. sure Tones."

You both stepped out of the room, and you immediately saw Steve, facing to you. You gave him a slight nod that everything is okay. He smiled back and gave a thumbs up. You chuckled but when you turned around he saw that you smiled at Steve. You went quiet when you did that but he didn't feel bad, instead he gave you a grin back and kissed your cheek.

"Though I can be jealous too, but not in that way that could really be messed up."

-

Word Count: 1423

Hello, guys!

Enjoy an another imagine!
This was actually going to be steamy but I thought fluff is better than anything :')

I hope you like it! <3