Make Love To You (🖤)

Summary: You and Tony have a bedtime talk and have some.. fun *wink*

Warnings: Some little angst but fluff in the end

Word Count: 958

-

Tony and you were great lovers. Since the day, he confessed you about being his girlfriend, you couldn't stop remembering that day. You always cherished Tony as the person you'll always take care of and never let go. Same as him, who will protect you in the hard times and make you happy no matter what.

It was late night, you both were fast asleep without any disturbance. Everything was normal and natural, and neither none of you was having a nightmare. Both had ultimate trust and affection, and if ever one was in trouble you'll help them.

It was a moment that Tony slightly woke up and saw your narrow back while you were sleeping sound. He smiles and then gently wraps his arms around your waist, pulls himself closer and snuggled on your neck. You suddenly wake up too and see your body wrapped around some strong arms, yes, they were of Tony. You turn your back to face him, looking at the perfect man in front of you. He was actually asleep but as soon you started rubbing his hair slowly, he softly moans in relief. You were happy that he was now punctual in not disturbing his sleep pattern because of the fact, he always used to work in his lab during this time and even forget to sleep, making you worried. So, with every effort, he finally understood that a rest is always needed from a tiring day of work and coffee just cannot give you the energy for it.

You did knew he was awake and pretending to sleep. "Loving it, right?"

He opens his eyes, darkened by the dim light in the room. His smirk always was a turn on for you, and when he's with you in the dark?

Damn.. I know what happens.

"Are you okay?" You asked while kept rubbing his hair.

"I am." He replied, snuggling on his pillow. "Finally after a long time, I am getting some good rest."

"I am very glad that you are now sleeping well, Anthony. I used to be so worried when you didn't even come upstairs while working down there."

"I know that, baby. You're just so worried and caring for me. The girlfriend I always wanted to live with and marry soon." He wraps his arms around your neck, pulling you closer. You can start smelling his scent, which relaxed your soul. "You're so special, you know that? I just can't live without you. Even this arc reactor would never save me, the moment you leave my life-"

"Tony! I never said I will leave you. You are one of the best person I've ever met, and never believed we'll end up like this." You smiled. "I really love you. I don't want to leave you alone.. please." Your eyes started tearing, while he gently wiped your tears and caressed your face. "I won't, I promise you." He whispered.

You and Tony had a little quiet moment, till the time one started getting closer to their face, and their lips met. They move in a smooth motion and then Tony started pecking them slowly. He even moaned but that was nothing sexual about that. You both just needed each other, as the craving for love grew.

"Tony.. I need more..~" You mumbled while he kept kissing you, he hovers on top of you, and kissed you deeper. He tangled his one hand on your hair, and smirked. Your cheeks flushed red, looking how attractive he was. Honestly, anyone could have fell on it's knees and beg the moment they see him.

"You'll get what you want, sweetheart." He smiled, assuring to give you the love and affection you want, but suddenly something made you feel a bit hopeless that you pushed him away and turn back. He thought maybe it might have triggered you, so he places his hand over your arm.

"Hey are you okay? Did I make you mad or what?"

"No, Tony.. you didn't do anything but.. am I doing it right?"

Tony raised his eyebrow, not sure about what you meant. "What do you mean?"

You look back at him again. "Tony.. I know how many women you've dated and slept with, and I noticed they all were just for your appearance and nothing else.. but, I don't really want to become that person you will start to feel uncomfortable around and.. you'll find me that.. that I'm.. using you too..!" You sobbed and cried on his chest, shaking his head at your misunderstanding, and brought your face to his.

"Look, baby. You're not going to use me. Instead, I know how much you love kissing me, and how much I do. And it's because we love each other. Whenever you want attention you can come over and give me the slightest affection I would appreciate that. Because I trust you. I believe in you. I would never think you're one fling to use me. Are you even like that?"

"N-no.. I'm not!"

"Then shut your negativity aside." He pulls you close. ".. and kiss me further..~" He extended his face, and your attention focused on his lips. Of course, they were so tempting but, you hesitated a little.

"I'm waiting.." He closed his eyes, while being patient till you don't kiss him back. You sighed and then placed your lips over his, igniting the love again.

You then chuckled when Tony tickled your body and can't stop laughing. You both then had a pillow fight and landed on the bed together, as you rested on his chest, rubbing it gently.

"I love you so much, Tony."

"I love you too, sweetheart." He kissed your forehead, pulling up the blankets, before drifting off to sleep.