Entry #125

Sister, heres my love letter

 by Ally_Allie

Sissy is the best sister in the whole world!

Presenting my letter while I was reading it, I saw her tearing with happiness in her eyes, I continued reading with nervousness.

My sister is my whole family!

Remembering how mother and father left us didn't bother her and made her fulfill their duties that our parents left . . . mother and father abandoned me yet she stayed and gave me the family that I wasn't able to have.

She is the sweetest person in the world!

I remember how she always give me the hugs and kisses I want, she gives me warmth and love, she just loves me so much that she always spoils me buying the things that I want . . . even though that means she's not buying the things she needs.

She's the smartest!

Even though she only finished high school . . . she still studies to help me with all my homework and my activities in school, even though she has she own works to be stressed about she managed to force herself just to teach me.

The kindest and most generous!

Helping both children and elders on the street, giving them food and clothes, even though we don't have much she still has the nerve to give and that is how kind she is.

She wants me to do my best in school!

She never scolded me about my low points but, she's the one who motivates me, just for me to finish what she's never achieved . . . graduating. She insisted that I study, even though how much I convince her that I want to help too . . . she only shakes her head saying, "Let me do it."

She is my superhero!

But . . . she's just pretending, she only pretends.

She pretended to have a high paying job, that she didn't have.

She pretended, to have money, that we didn't have.

She pretended that she's not tired.

She pretended she's not hungry.

She pretended that she wasn't being harassed.

She pretended that we are well and normal.

She pretended that she's happy.

She pretended . . . because of me.

I turned the back page of my letter letting me see how her tears fell endlessly and how I shake so much, and how uneasy I felt.

"Sis, I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of that pain for me." I looked down when she suddenly hugged me as I cry my eyes out.

We both hugged each other tight, not wanting to let her go, wanting to repay all she's done, wanting to thank her for all of what I have, what I am now, thank you sister . . . I love you sister!

For minutes of silence she let go, brushing away my tears away as I brush away hers, we both force a chuckle.

"Even if I have to go through a lot, for you Kassie, I'll do it—"

Before she could even say anything, "No! Why is it always me, why do you only care about me! How about you, it's always me, you only care about me but sister . . . how about you?"