Entry #191

Freed From Chaos

by Hiraeth Haven

�REC 00:00:00:10 05/12/15 03:25PM

"Hey, love! Look here...there, smile! Please? Show your dimples." I smiled happily as I was holding my camcorder capturing every moment we shared.

Under the shade the maple tree is giving, we were seated in a white picnic blanket with the fruits and sandwiches he prepared.

Nothing would ever compare to the happiness I feel when I'm with him and I wouldn't trade this for the world.

�REC 00:00:03:35 08/12/15 05:37PM

I placed my head on his shoulder as I was mesmerized by the hues the sky produces whenever the sun sets.

Eyes closed, I savored the tranquility that his presence possesses. The serene waves that reaches our feet.

What did I do to deserve this kind of peace when I am a living chaos my own?

"Please stay, love." Then I stopped the recording.

�REC 00:00:10:04 09/12/15 12:09PM

Acrylic and oil paints are scattered on the floor as we filled the huge canvas with different colors. I was tearing up when I looked at the finished product.

We just created a masterpiece! I hugged him from the back and muttered how thankful I am that I have him.

Minutes later, he smudged paint on my cheeks and laughed at my shocked reaction, he ran away when he saw me nearing him ready to take revenge. The room got messy, but it became colorful. At least.

�REC 00:00:02:23 11/12/15 02:00PM

"You made this for me?" I pointed the camera to the dress he sewed for my birthday. It was floral and pastel.

I tried the dress on me and stood in front of the human-sized mirror. It looks enchanted perfectly matched with the flower crown he placed on my head.

Lost with my thoughts, I danced slowly holding the hem of my dress.

"I always dreamt of being a princess, thank you for granting the little child's dream." My eyes glanced at him with affection.

�REC 00:00:00:35 12/12/15 09:30PM

He filled my room with fairy lights and some decorations, this is the first time I felt the Christmas chills as I opened the window to welcome the moonlight as an addition to my already bright room.

I sighed deeply, overwhelmed with the foreign emotions he gives every time I am with him.

A small red box got my attention. I looked at him tenderly, as he took my wrist and put the silver bracelet on it. I slightly jerked when I felt it was too tight.

I shrugged it off and hugged him.

�REC 00:00:00:17 03/12/16 08:09AM

"Good morning, love!" I chirped when I saw him entering my room with a tray of breakfast.

I felt a little sick when I woke up but he gave me medicine after I finished my breakfast.

A small smile appeared on my face as I closed my eyes, contented.