Entry #133

Tilaluha: Ang Huling Pahina

by masungitnabaliw (Camille Siervo)

Naalala ko pa sa apat na sulok ng kuwarto sa R202, dito ang unang beses kung saan nasilayan ko ang iyong mga mata. Ang mga malalamig na mata na aking tinititigan, because I am type of person who can easily read and judge someone based on their eyes.

"Mayabang!" That was my first impression or let's says everyone's first impression when you introduced yourself for the first time. The way you talk, the way you stand and speak with authority, it makes you boastful. And maybe that's the reason why you became our president.

"I'll make you mine!"

Yes, that's my thoughts when I met you. I am kind of person who wants to play with someone's feelings, because I know, that you can help me and I can gain something from you. Senior high school became a new chapter of my life, and I want to aim higher, that's why hindi ko nagawa ang pinaplano ko na gamitin ka, because you challenged me without doing anything. You are being yourself and I am a very competitive person.

But I didn't expect that I will fall in love with you to the point that I can't stand up again.

Our story started when you became our leader in one of our group project. Someone likes me back then and our classmates were teasing us. We're not close and never kitang nakausap; ang hirap mong i-approach and I am an introvert person. I don't know how to start a conversation with you. That time, alam ko na sa sarili kong interesado ako sa'yo.

June 30, 2018.

Naalala ko ang araw na iyon, ito ang unang beses na na-late akong umuwi. I am a living modern Cinderella, na ang curfew ay alas singko ng hapon. Kasama natin noon ang dalawa nating kaklase at alam ko, na isa sa kanila ang may gusto sa 'yo that's why they keep on asking you questions about your ideal girl. Tinitignan lang kita at hindi ko mapigilang hindi matawa dahil nahihiya ka sa pinaggagawa nila. At para bang gusto mo na lang bumaba ng jeep dahil sa kaingayan nila.

That day was really an important day for me dahil n'ong kinagabihan na iyon, ang unang beses nating mag-usap.

"Nakauwi ka na?"

I was doing my chore when you chatted me for the first time. I know, I just need to reply "Oo" pero hindi natin namalayan ang oras at ang dami na nating napag-usapan.

Pressy

Maybe crush na nga ata kita. Tignan mo naman, may palayaw ka na agad sa akin. Alam ko rin na sa loob ng isang buwan, we're just flirting to each other.

July 17, 2018, when I've said that I have a crush on you. On July 31, 2018, that was the day when you confessed your love for me. Naalala ko pa noon kung paano kita awayin dahil ayaw mong sabihin sa akin ang totoo. I've asked you if you are willing to be my leading man in my new story, but instead of saying "yes", you've asked me, "But in return, will you be mine forever?" Man, I don't believe in forever.

"Do you love me?" Hindi ko alam kung saan ko nahanap ang tapang ko nang tanungin kita niyan. But you didn't answer my questions.

"You might avoid me if you knew." That was the first time when I've heard my heart thumping, I have this guts that you have feelings for me. Hindi ako manhid para hindi maramdaman iyon, kaya kinabukasan ay agad kitang kinulit, but you never said anything. I avoided you that day. At n'ong gabi rin na iyon, you confessed. That was the happiest day for me however, I am not yet ready. My heart was not ready para pumasok ulit sa isang relasyon...and you waited for me.