Entry #158

First snowfall 

by TheBomb

"The moon's beautiful, isn't it?"

I said as I stared at her intently while we're dancing, Napansin kong mas lalo pa niyang siniksik ang mukha niya sa aking mga dibdib.

Cute.

"River, Stop it . . ." She playfully hit my chest while covering her face which is now red as a tomato . . .

I grabbed her chin and made her look at me in the eyes.

Those eyes . . .

I'll never forget those beautiful ocean blue eyes, the reason why I still witness how beautiful the world is, because there's her. My Loona.

I kissed her without any hesitation and she accept it wholeheartedly; I broke the kiss and lift her up na ikinagulat niya at saka inikot.

"You're the most beautiful woman for me, Cariña."

She lift up her hand and I froze, she reached for my hair, I gave her a questioning look and she answered it.

"Look, Cariño. . . It's a snow flake."

"It's the first ever Snowfall, this year. And . . . I'm witnessing it with you." She said, happiness written all over her face.

"I can't wait to spend my whole life with you, Loona Cariña. So if you'll give me the honor . . ."

I paused and let go of her hand to reach for the ring and kneel.

"To marry you, spend the rest of my life, and to build a family. Cariña, my life is like a rainbow, and at the end of it . . . There's You, You're the pot of Gold, My Gold, A Gold that I don't ever wanna share to others. Es mīlu Tevi, Se agapó, Ik Hou Van Jou, Te Amo, words aren't enough to describe how much I love you. I, River Miranda Santiago, is now kneeling infront of Loona Mironoff Sàito, asking for her hand in marriage."

Minutes pass, and I was getting more nervous than ever. What if she's not ready?

But all of my "What if's" started to vanished, When she moved . . .

Towards Me.

And this is the part where I felt a never ending flow of happiness in my body. Confetti and fireworks exploded which made her shout.

"Congratulations"

"Our Daughter's getting Married!"

"So, When's the wedding?"

"We'll be having our Grandchild soon!"

Those were the few words that came from our family, everyone was so happy and excited and things couldn't get better.

Kasama ang family namin sa Pagplano at Pagtulong sa akin sa proposal, extra na lang 'yong first snowfall.

I can't still believe that I'm engaged and soon to be married with the girl I loved.

"Our families are here, Thank you. Se Agapó, River Cariño."

"Take good care of My Daughter, Son." Makahulugang sabi ni Tito, that made me feel at eased.

"I'll take good care of her, Sir. I love your Daughter very much, more than anything . . . The Stars, Moon, and Snow witnessed it."

"Well, I think this calls for a double celebration!" Loona suddenly yelled.

We all looked at her ng nagtatanong.

"Nagbunga na po ang pagmamahalan namin ni River, Dad and Mom. You'll be having a Grandchild soon!"