Entry #200

Thy Sacrifice 

by kenzeyaaa

"You look exceedingly beautiful, princess!"

Frieda, the head maid, complimented Princess Asterin De Reviere Vandeiss, the second princess of the Vandeiss Empire who is known to be the epitome of kindness and cheerfulness. She is loved and adored by every one of the empires because of her almost perfect personality.

They are currently in her huge bedroom, in the vanity area. The king seeks for the princess's presence at the royal garden, which is why the maids and Frieda are helping her prepare. The princess is wearing a rose Victorian dress as her hair is down. She possesses a golden wavy hair as her eyes are colored diamond.

Princess Asterin stood up and walked out of her bedroom, with her maids beside her as they make their way to the royal garden, where they were before. At the left-wing of the royal garden is where the tea parties and other celebrations happen. There are trees and flowers everywhere. A medium-sized fountain is in the middle, a statue of the sun with holy designs is on top of it as clear crystal-like water runs down from it. In front of the fountain is a set of tables and chairs made exclusively for the royal family. Various kinds of sweets and teas are on the table, while two knights are standing beside the chairs to guard around.

The princess sat on the chair. Her eyes sparkled once again when she that all of the food presented are her favourites. She held her tummy when it made the sound of someone excited to eat.

"You must be famished."

Princess Asterin's eyes landed on the man in front of her. It feels as if he is the male version of her by possessing the golden hair that is greatly combed, and a pair of diamond eyes that runs through the bloodline of the royal family. His outfit is truly exquisite thus screams royalty and power.

"Father!" Princess Asterin stood up and ran towards her father, King Asherous De Reviere Vandeiss, a welcoming warm hug.

King Asherous chuckled as he hugs back his daughter. "I see that my little princess missed me dearly. How have you been?"

"I am doing great, father!" she replied and held her father's arm, and walked towards the seat provided for him and assisted him. The king chuckled at the sweetness of his beloved princess.

"How about you, father?" Princess Asterin asked as she took her seat. Frieda is the one to pour the tea on their cups.

"I am doing fine as well," King Asherous responded, "I heard from Frieda that you climbed up the tree. Are you hurt anywhere?"

Princess Asterin looked at Frieda who is now smiling awkwardly at her. 'Why must you do this, Frieda!' she thought. "Rest assured, father. I am not injured anywhere."

"Woah! Is this Lippe tea?" Princess Asterin asked when she sipped her tea. "It feels like flowers are blooming in my mouth!"

"It is. I know you love Lippe tea so much," the king answered, "You do resemble your mother. She likes sweets and Lippe tea as well."

They started eating the sweets like croissants, cakes, pies, and more as they have their daily conversation. At least three times a week, the king and the princess would most likely spend their time together, having tea parties, sailing on the lake, or playing sports although the king is busy with royal affairs. There hasn't been a week where the king and princess wouldn't meet. And when the king is preoccupied, the maids such as Frieda would spend their time with Princess Asterin.

Even though the princess seldomly comes in contact with the commoners, they still love her for the fact that she is the epitome of kindness, cheerfulness, and all the positive personalities a human can possess. She is famous for her smile, which could make someone's heart flutter.