Chapter 40: Deliver to dormitory

Several artists said sourly that these are old people who have been in the company for several years. In the past, the company's resources were first used by Luo Lingxing. They have already complained. They think they are older than Luo Lingxing. The strength is strong, the other party just has a good family, and the result is to let him everywhere, now know that Luo Lingxing is down, one by one finally raised his eyebrows.

Huahai's boss also heard about it and immediately summoned Chen Hongliang.

Chen Hongliang was so disappointed with the company that he really didn't want to go to the company, but he is still considered as the company's contracted broker. The boss called and had to go.

"Mr. Qiao, are you looking for me?" Chen Hongliang entered the president's office and looked at the big-bellied boss behind the desk. He felt resentful in his heart, but he had to bear with it. After all, this is the boss of their company. .

Qiao Zhenhai looked at Chen Hongliang and said casually: "I heard that you are busy helping Su Lingxing recently?"

"Yes, he is my entertainer." Chen Hongliang simply expressed his identity.

"Su Lingxing does not have a star system, and will not go long in the entertainment industry in the future. You are now focusing on him, which is tantamount to doing white work." Qiao Zhenhai said.

"He is my artist now, anyway, I have nothing to do, how about helping him find some resources?" Chen Hongliang said sarcastically.

Qiao Zhenhai was choked because Chen Hongliang's broker system was relatively low-level and was not valued in the company. If it wasn't for finding resources everywhere this time, he would have forgotten that the company still has such a broker.

"Then I will give you another artist. If you take a newcomer, it will definitely be more promising than bringing Su Lingxing." Qiao Zhenhai said generously.

In his view, Chen Hongliang was just because there were no entertainers and nothing to do all day, so he wanted to find resources. If he was given a newcomer, he would absolutely abandon Su Lingxing, but the facts show that Qiao Zhenhai is really I was wrong.

"No, it's good to bring Su Lingxing." Chen Hongliang refused directly, not to mention whether the company asked him to bring a newcomer sincerely, but when he was at his lowest point, Luo Lingxing reached out. Pulling him a hand, he can not give up Luo Lingxing.

"Don't you know that the Su family is suppressing him? Now even the company is afraid to give him any resources. Where are you, a little agent, who has the courage to play for him?" Qiao Zhenhai was obviously against Chen Hongliang. Very dissatisfied.

If he is not sure that the Su family is suppressing Su Lingxing, how could he hide Su Lingxing, let alone his identity, just his acting skills, that is indeed a very good one, and he will certainly be able to become bright and purple in the future. The company makes money, but the Su family wants to suppress people, how can a small Huahai Entertainment continue to hold it unless they don't want the company anymore.

"It's the Su family's business to suppress the Su family. I am Su Lingxing's agent. It is my duty to help my entertainers." Chen Hongliang said, not humbly.

If it was a year ago, the company's CEO came to talk to him, he would be very careful, but this decade of decadence has worn away all his feelings for the company, he now only hopes that the contract will expire soon, and then he can Left the company.

"Oh, who do you think you are, the Su family wants to suppress the people, do you think you can be guaranteed? I gave you a way to live, you don't have to go to death, then I won't stop you, I want to see how far you can go. "Qiao Zhenhai said sarcastically, happily.