Chapter 146: Electric knock

"Hello, Qiandao, what's the matter?" Chen Hongliang looked at the person who appeared on the video screen with respect, it was the director Qian Xuewen who had worked with him before.

"Haha ... I have good news for you. I sent" StarCraft "to the Golden Fox Film Festival and won a lot of nominations. Little Lorna won the best male match nomination and the best newcomer nomination. Don't forget Come and attend the film festival awards ceremony. "Qian Xuewen's smiling face was wrinkled, but he was clearly in a good mood.

The incident came unprepared, even Chen Hongliang, who was infected by Luo Lingxing with a calm mood, was still unable to suppress it when he heard the news, petrified, even Qian Xuewen how to answer it later, and When I hung up the video, I didn't note "Xiao Luo, did I just hallucinate, did Qian Dao ever come to the video?" Chen Hongliang asked Luo Lingxing with a dull expression.

"Come here." Luo Lingxing answered very calmly.

"So what did he say?"

"He said that I was nominated for Best Male Support and Best Newcomer." Luo Lingxing repeated it, but he was not very interested in the awards of the festival.

"Ah! It's true, it turns out to be true, it's not me dreaming." Chen Hongliang finally recovered, and could not help stepping forward to pick up Luo Lingxing and turn it around, the news was too much for him It was great in time.

Nomination for best male match and best newcomer, although it is not officially won, but just nominating that is also very beneficial to the future development of Luo Lingxing. He knows that the excellent performance of Luo Lingxing is nominated and awarded. Sooner or later, but I didn't expect it to be so early, especially this is the first movie of Luo Lingxing's electric shock, and he was nominated. His reputation and status will definitely rise by one level.

Moreover, there have been too many negative reports on Luo Lingxing on the Internet recently. At a glance, I knew that someone was deliberately asking the Marines to target Luo Lingxing. Although Chen Hongliang also asked the Marines to help, but if this news came out at that moment, then Those negative news are not enough.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for Qian Xuewen to notify after the video, Jinhu's official Weibo released the list of all nominations for this festival, and the Internet was instantly hot again, and there were discussions about the festival everywhere. The news is temporarily behind. The Golden Fox Film Festival is one of the five major interstellar film festivals. The works sent to the film festival every year are so many. It is already an honor to be nominated in such a strong competition. If you can Holding back a trophy, the value will definitely not be the same.

To say the happiest is anyone other than Chen Hongliang, it is definitely Fei Luofen. Seeing that the idol of his own fan was nominated for the Golden Fox Award, she was so happy to mention it, it was simply and honorable, Fans who saw other families were able to hold their heads upright and Thurs walked past.

That's right, our idols are so powerful, the first movie won two nominations, I have such idols, I am proud! First, this is the most authentic voice in many Luo Fan's hearts.

Some people are happy, but some people are worried. At this moment, after seeing this list, Su Lingping shattered all that can be dropped in the whole room, and his face also has a clean expression, which is very terrifying.

"Why? Why is that bitch, what qualifications do he have!" Su Lingping is like an angry beast, screaming maliciously, if someone appears in front of him at this moment, he will definitely be breathed out by his fierce breath. So no one at the Su's servants dared to come forward to provoke the young master at this moment. Everyone was careful and everyone was in danger.