Chapter 102: Propaganda

Because "StarCraft" will catch up with the beginning of the year as an annual blockbuster screening, and then the post-editing period, but also publicity, there is not much time left, so the killing banquet was held directly at Haiyingxing, the next day everyone will be together Back to the emperor star overtime and overtime notice to publicize.

Generally speaking, as the protagonist of the movie, it is a must-have candidate for promoting the movie. However, any director who has worked with Ye Luohan knows that Ye Luohan is only responsible for filming, not for promoting with the team. After all, he only It is already the biggest publicity since the participation, so the directors are not forced.

"Are you going to publicize with us?" Qian Xuewen doubted that he had auditory hallucinations, so he confirmed again.

Ye Luohan lightly looked at the exaggerated little man in front of him, and refused to say, "I'm going, are you turning, or are you being possessed by dirty things? This is nothing like you." Qian Xuewen Although I was very happy to hear the news, I was also surprised. I especially suspected that my friend might be evil.

If it is really evil, he hopes that Ye Luohan will resume after he has finished propaganda. Such an opportunity is really rare. Qian Xuewen secretly thought of returning to Emperor Xing, the actors had almost no rest I rushed to the first promotional program "Entertainment Bang Bang" "Entertainment Bang Bang" is the most well-known variety show on the Apple TV, the audience is also the leader of all the Empire's TV stations. Generally speaking, any movie promotion will be preferred This show.

As the name implies, "Entertainment Bang Bang" is first of all entertaining, and secondly its biggest feature is the "bang" mind deer that lets the audience watch, and can't help but scream with surprise.

Of course, this variety show is not the same as the previous "Du Di Xing Entertainment". Star Entertainment pays more attention to the nature of interviews, and this program pays more attention to entertainment. The game is also famous for its large scale. It is because it often makes The two hearts of the stars bumped into each other, which triggered a climax at the scene.

Ye Luohan, Luo Lingxing, Shen Chuxia, Zhao Hongtao and Li Yuanbo came to the show this time, under the leadership of Director Qian Xuewen.

In the play, Zhao Hongtao played Qin Shaohui's powerful assistant Zhao Pengxuan, and Li Yuanbo played such a villain who was once a good brother of Qin Shaohui's good brother and eventually defected.

There are actually several other main actors, but they have all been sent to other planets to promote.

"Welcome everyone to come to the" Entertainment Bang "aired by the infant milk powder title every Saturday night, we are ..." the opening host shouted loudly.

"Entertainment family!" The four hosts shouted together.

"Entertainment Bang Bang" is co-hosted by four hosts, two men and two women, men and women work together not tired.

"Now is getting closer to the Chinese New Year. As we all know, during the Chinese New Year is when all the major films are competing to play. In this way, even in the cold winter, we can see various pictures or magnificence in the warm home. Or a fine movie, and today, we are fortunate enough to invite the crew who just finished making a movie. Everyone guess who they will be? "The host Liu Ziqian interacted with the audience and extended the microphone towards the audience.

The viewers of "" Mecha Star "" also cooperated very loudly, calling the movie's name aloud.

"Yes, it's the" Star Mech "that has already reached the sky before it has been broadcast recently. I heard that there is another superstar who is definitely not expected by the crew today, but has been looking forward to it. "Su Zhirui took Liu Ziqian's words and said.