Chapter 131: Black horse failure

As predicted by Luo Bingze, he did not need his shot at all. The consecutive losses of the Black Horse Company have caused strong dissatisfaction with the board of directors. Now the black horse is like an old horse about to die, and the last one is overwhelming the old one. The horse's straw is gone, and Luo Bingze is naturally willing to "help" the dark horse to take the last journey.

The dark horse company went bankrupt, and all its shops were closed. This information came to the stunned masses, and even made many companies feel at ease.

A prosperous enterprise just because it chose the wrong spokesperson, the result was that the company went bankrupt and the store closed in a short period of time. Such an effect made all enterprises tremble.

Everyone knows that choosing a good spokesperson has a great impact on the company's products, but no one expected that it would be so large that it would bankrupt a company.

However, the comparison between Luo Lingxing's endorsement and Su Lingping's endorsement is very obvious. It is said that there is no harm if there is no comparison. Luo Lingxing suddenly pushed Sen Rong, who is about to go bankrupt, to an extremely brilliant height. Everyone sees the hotness, their eyes are red.

Similarly, in the eyes of these entrepreneurs, Luo Lingxing has also become a favorite for everyone. Everyone hopes that their business can be at a higher level, and no one dislikes the money they make. Therefore, flying Xiang Luolingxing's endorsement contracts came like snowflakes one after another, making Chen Hongliang dizzy and happy to keep his mouth shut.

The opposite is Su Lingping. Everyone thinks that the bankruptcy of Black Horse is inseparable from him. Although there may be a possibility of even sitting in this way, they are more likely to believe whether they are untrustworthy or not. Everyone is more willing to choose those who can let the company The rising celebrity endorsement, anyway, there are many celebrities in the sister-in-law, so the companies that had spoken with Su Lingping before to avoid following the dark horse company have cancelled their contracts with Su Lingping.

Even Liu Guanghua's endorsement has also been affected. For a time, the two men successfully boarded the blacklist of endorsers that many companies will not find. I am afraid that it will take some time for them to receive any endorsements.

"Damn, why?" Su Lingping smashed all the things that could be smashed around him after he heard the news, but he couldn't calm his anger.

Xi Liangqing's company went bankrupt, and he didn't take it seriously. After all, for people like them, Black Horse is just a company to play with, but he didn't expect that his own reputation would also be damaged. All the talks that have been talked about have become a bubble. In addition to having professional skills, the most important thing for a star is reputation. If the reputation is not good, even if the professional skills are strong, no one will be willing to invite such a star endorsement. Yes, after all, the most indispensable part of the sister-in-law is the star.

So, Su Lingping was so angry and angry after learning that he was cancelled and that he was blacklisted by those companies. "Don't be angry first, this is also a way to do it. You are considered to be affected by the dark horse. Who knows? The dark horse would eventually be so embarrassed and bankrupt. "Sun Lingyan was also full of complaints about the matter.

Originally, she also supported Su Lingping's endorsement of Luo Lingxing, because she also didn't want Chen Hongliang and Luo Lingxing to show off in front of her, but if she knew it would be the result in the end, she said that she should stop Su Lingping. To **** the other party's endorsement, otherwise it may be Luo Lingxing who was damaged by the reputation of the sweeping.

"All this must have been done by Luo Lingxing's slut. He definitely did it on purpose." Su Lingping now mentions the teeth that Luo Lingxing hated, and he can't wait to put the man down.