Chapter 163: Want to raise first

"Shocking News!" Those insider you don't know! 》 Paparazzi Gossip V: I recently received an anonymous letter, and the expressions of the gossip editors in the content have become like this. The content inside is really colorful. If I ca n’t wait, I want to share it with everyone.

First of all, let ’s talk about the protagonist of the story. He has been ups and downs in the recent entertainment circle. The topic has been constant, and there will often be a turning point in the story. It will be completely washed away from the reports of being vilified, and it will also pull down those who slander him Shentai, it feels like there is a halo of protagonist in general. All mortals who want to defame him will definitely suffer backlash.

Therefore, even if he had just debuted, he was quickly known by everyone. I believe that even if I do n’t say it, everyone knows who this person is. He is Luo Lingxing, a magical presence in the entertainment industry.

Everyone knows that Luo Lingxing is well-known for his debut in "Witches Allure" directed by Yang Chuanzhi, but what everyone does not know is that he is not actually a newcomer to the sister-in-law, he had been in his childhood. He has participated in many TV series and movies, and it is a child star. Of course, you may not have heard of him before, because he used the name of Luo Lingxing.

The early fans may not be familiar with Luo Lingxing, but they should have some impressions of Su Lingxing. The child star who participated in "The Little Devil" was how many people liked it, how many people looked forward to it, how many people praised his acting skills Great, but unfortunately no good works came out. With the increase of his age, his drama is getting narrower and narrower, and he has been running around. Until the age of 18, he completely changed his life. .

In fact, I believe that everyone has heard of it more or less, that is, the Su family was driven out of the Su family because they did not have a system.

In fact, this Su Lingxing is the master of the Su family, but because of the inability to awaken the system, it has become a complete firewood and was removed from the Su family. After that, it disappeared for a whole year. After returning, it became the current Luo Ling. star.

No one knows what happened during this year, and everyone is sympathetic to his experience. However, returning to the entertainment area as another person is a deception, even if he continues as Su Lingxing. Come back, I believe that fans who like him will continue to support him, but he has not done so, which makes the sadness of those fans who have liked him. This article was serialized on Weibo at the beginning, gossip gossip It can be regarded as a relatively large Weibo operation number, and his release has also attracted the attention of many netizens. After seeing these insiders, many netizens began to follow suit.

Passerby 1: I am just a passerby. I have recently watched several online reports and fan pinch incidents. At that time, I felt that this person was too capable of slamming. I felt that he was everywhere, but I did not expect to be a child star. Even if Tong Xing changed his name, he came back to cheat everyone's support and likes. It's too disgusting to do so. Passerby 2: There are really people in this world who don't have a system, how will he live in the future?

Luo Fan 1: The blogger has the ability to show you evidence. You have nothing to do with empty mouths. If you do n’t do anything, you will only talk big words. Those who believe you are also brain-dead.

Luo Fan 2: The blogger, we can sue you for the slander Luo Fan 3: Take a step back, even if the little prince is Su Lingxing? What's wrong with you? From the debut of the little prince to the works he has taken now, people with vision can see how hard he is. This has something to do with his previous half-cents?