Chapter 168: Report upgrade

The suburban villas of Dixing are all three or four floors of exquisite villas, surrounded by trees and flowers blooming, the environment is very livable. In the divine stars, the people who can live in such villas are bound to have the right Responsible person.

In one of these villas, a child about three or four years old was watching the huge TV on the wall attentively. I did n’t know which key was pressed. The TV station with cartoons suddenly jumped to another station. .

The little boy took the remote control and looked around. He wanted to switch back to the previous cartoon station. However, because he did not know the specific operation, the picture was switched between the stations and suddenly turned to a news station. The reporter above seemed to be interviewing. Someone, holding several photos in his hand for identification, the little boy stared at one of the photos carefully, as if thinking of something, suddenly shouting loudly upstairs: "Mommy, Mom Mimi, it's big brother. "

The little boy shouted and ran upstairs, his expression looking very excited.

A beautiful woman upstairs caught the little boy who ran over, nodded his nose, and said, "Don't run so fast, what should I do if I fall?"

"Mommy, I saw the big brother." The little boy said excitedly, holding the woman's hand and going downstairs.

"Big Brother?" Liu Xueqing froze for a moment, seeming to think of something, and became a little excited. He squatted in front of his son and asked seriously: "Is the big brother Ruirui talking about being the big brother on the ship?" ? "

As far as she knew, no one could be called the big brother by Ruirui, except that one.

After she came back, she sent someone to find the boy, but unfortunately she couldn't find it, so she didn't have the opportunity to say thank you, "Well, it's big brother." Rui Rui nodded.

"Where did Ruirui see Big Brother?" Liu Xueqing's expression was very excited, and she finally found her life-saving benefactor. If she didn't have the boy, she might not be in this world anymore.

"Mommy, on TV, Big Brother is on TV." Ruirui took Liu Xueqing to the living room downstairs, and then pointed to the news that was playing. "Just inside, Ruirui just saw it."

Liu Xueqing looked at the TV in the direction that Ruirui was pointing. At this moment, the beauty reporter was leading the cameraman and others to a civilian community. The beauty reporter said to the camera: "What about the survivor we are looking for?" It was in this community that I heard that since he experienced the Chang'e-10 hijacking incident, he still has a huge psychological shadow area and no longer dares to be a spaceship, so he has been staying at Dixing. "Liu Xue, who is holding Ruirui Qing Yi heard Chang'e No.10, her gentle expression froze, her brows were frowning, and she seemed a little puzzled. When Chang'e No. 10 had an accident, all the news was being broadcast. At that time, the broadcast was indeed very diligent. After the army sent troops to completely wipe out the stars, the incident gradually disappeared.

It's been so long now, and there are almost no relevant reports. Why is the old thing raised again now, and it's actually still going to interview the survivors.

Liu Xueqing did not speak, but continued to read.

The beauty reporter led the cameraman and knocked on one of the doors, and soon the door was opened, revealing a slightly sloppy middle-aged man. The man looked at the person outside the door and asked timidly: "You Who are you looking for? "

"Is this Li Daqi?" The beautiful reporter asked kindly.

The middle-aged man nodded.

"Are you a survivor of Chang'e X?" The pretty reporter asked more directly.