Chapter 72: Husband-wife relationship

Of course, when Chen Hongliang's face appeared on the screen, Luo Lingxing was very prescient and pulled back the distance from the terminal. Sure enough, he heard Chen Hongliang's roar next moment.

"What have you done these few days? The video didn't get through, and the newsletter didn't return. If you weren't contacting me, I would call the police!" Chen Hongliang looked at the innocent face, so angry he could go straight across the screen. Beat him up.

"I sent you a text message before." Luo Lingxing said innocently.

Before he closed the prison, he sent a brief message to Chen Hongliang that he would not appear in the next few days.

It 's okay not to mention this, but Chen Hongliang is even more angry. "In that sentence, you did n't say anything, you just made me go missing, did you make a mistake!"

Chen Hongliang now feels that he is almost mad, how can he not reach Luo Lingxing these days, anxious, he is on fire every day, even if he went to Xiantingyuan, he could not hear his news, even ... even because of this Was shocked.

"I'll be calculating this with you later. Now I'm asking you another question." Chen Hongliang watched Luo Lingxing organize his own language, and didn't know how to ask.

"what is the problem?"

"You have to answer me truthfully. I used to go to Xiantingyuan to find you, but it turned out to be Major General Han. You told me honestly, is the place where you live now your own?" Chen Hongliang gritted his teeth, straightforward Asked, God knows how hard he was when he saw Han Junzhan coming out of the villa.

"No, it's Jun Zhan." Luo Lingxing replied honestly.

As a result, this answer not only made Chen Hongliang not angry, but increased his anger by a certain degree, especially after seeing that Luo Lingxing did not realize what it was, he even wished to crawl over to strangle him now.

"Then why didn't you tell me before?" Chen Hongliang gritted his teeth, showing his fierce eyes.

"You didn't ask me again?" Luo Lingxing blinked and said innocently.

"How can you hide me from this kind of thing, if you are known by those reporters, do you know how troublesome it will be?" Chen Hongliang has now foreseen how much trouble will be in the future.

Especially when he came out on the TV station before, he thought he was wrong, but now he thought he was right. He was Han Junzhan, the youngest major general in their empire.

It is rumored that Major General Han is indifferent and has weak feelings. Except for his comrades, few people can get close to him. As a result, such a major general came to pick up a person who came off the show home in the early morning. I'm afraid.

Chen Hongliang strives to control his emotions. He must now understand the relationship. Otherwise, this matter will be dug up by reporters in the future, and he will definitely be made a fuss, especially Luo Lingxing 's career has just begun. Too.

"Xiao Luo, I know that asking this question may involve your privacy, but I hope you can tell me, what is your relationship with Major General Han?" Chen Hongliang found that his mood was even more tense than Luo Lingxing. Too.

"It should be a fiancé in name." Luo Lingxing said, as if his brothers and uncle told him that way.

"Fiance?" Chen Hongliang shouted gaffely. Fortunately, there was only himself, otherwise he would be embarrassed.

However, compared to Qiren, it is obviously more shocking to hear the news. He thought about several relationships between Luo Lingxing and Han Junzhan, and even guessed the relationship of fostering, but he did not expect it to be this One kind.