Chapter 129: Peak loop

The online abuse of Su Lingping continues, but because of the intervention of Huahai Entertainment and the Su family, plus other news, it has not been as intense as it was at the beginning, but the boycott of dark horse costumes has continued.

However, even under such circumstances, the dark horse costumes still sent out their endorsement advertisements in their own way, and the promotional photos were also sent out, which made many fans lament their "boldness", and then prepared with joy See their tragic ending.

At the same time, as the "victim" Luo Lingxing received several endorsements at the moment, one of which was also about clothing.

When Chen Hongliang saw the clothing endorsement, he was a little bit dazed, probably also the shadow left by the dark horse costumes.

But compared to other endorsements, clothing endorsements are relatively safe, and many high-end clothing endorsements are what many celebrities want to snatch, because these endorsements can also improve the star's taste and coffee, so Chen Hong Liang must overcome the shadow brought by the dark horse, otherwise it will definitely be detrimental to the future development of Luo Lingxing.

Chen Hongliang took a closer look at the information about this costume endorsement, and decided to explore the details of the other party, otherwise he was making a dark horse costume, he would definitely have an indelible shadow on the costume in the future.

"What's wrong?" Luo Lingxing saw Chen Hongliang's serious expression, and couldn't help but ask that he rarely saw Chen Hongliang have such a serious expression.

"Here is a clothing endorsement about Senrong. Senrong clothing used to be a big brand, but in the past ten years, it has been declining rapidly. In addition, there are new brands to compete with him for the market. Senrong has gradually It has fallen, but I heard that it was acquired by Zecheng Group a few years ago. "Chen Hongliang slowly told Luo Lingxing about Sen Rong.

Originally, when he saw the acquisition by Zecheng Group, in fact, he was no longer worried about the casual change of spokesperson. After all, what was the background and strength of Zecheng Group, where could it be compared with a small dark horse company? If the other party is willing, the dark horse can be killed in minutes.

However, the Zecheng Group is almost unknown in the empire, and no one knows it. The main market is the speedboats and even warships. Clothing seems to be almost incomparable with the Zecheng Group.

Therefore, he is more worried that as one of the tens of millions of subsidiaries of Zecheng Group, it is also a clothing industry that is completely unrelated to the main field. Will the top management of Zecheng Group waste too much manpower and material resources on this? If it is just an acquisition but no management, then Sen Rong is still the same as before. This is what makes Chen Hongliang most worried about.

Zecheng Group? Luo Lingxing heard the familiar name and thought about it in his mind before thinking that this is not his third brother's company, so the endorsement sent now is owned by the third brother company?

"I took this endorsement." Luo Lingxing said to Chen Hongliang, since it is the industry owned by Sange, he will naturally support it vigorously.

"Are you really going to take it? But the main direction of Zecheng Group is the speeding spaceship, not the clothing." Chen Hongliang reminded Luo Lingxing.

"It's okay." Luo Lingxing replied with a smile. He believes that the third brother, even if he is not good at the field, can do a great job, otherwise it will not develop such a big company.

Since Luo Lingxing agreed, Chen Hongliang would not object, but this time he went to sign the contract. Chen Hongliang clearly stated in the contract that unless Luo Lingxing made serious mistakes in his work, he would not change the spokesperson.