Chapter 166: Challenge reconciliation

"Look, what is this? The evidence is in front of me, and the video has been sent to me. You are still thinking about denial, what the **** do you think of me?" Su Lingping finally couldn't hold back the outbreak, especially It was after seeing the photo again that the person in the photo was like a needle sticking to him.

After seeing the photo, Xi Liangqing's eyes widened suddenly, and he was a little flustered, but the surface remained as calm as possible.

"Ping'er, this must be someone who wants to provoke the feelings between us. You must not believe that I really only love you." Xi Liangqing said sweetly, hoping to calm down the other party.

Although the Western forces are quite powerful now, if they can join forces with the Su family, there are only advantages and no harm.

"These are not synthetic, Liu Guanghua has already admitted, A Qing, I like you so much, why do you betray me!" Su Lingping now really feels very heartache, very painful.

He likes Xi Liangqing very much. When Xi Liangqing was Su Lingxing's fiance, he liked each other very much, otherwise he wouldn't design to drive Su Lingxing out of the Su's family just to grab this person, but he was Xi Liangqing After doing so much, why did A Qing choose to betray him at last!

Although Su Lingping's character is very problematic and his personality is not good, he is quite loyal in dealing with love, so the "big gift" received today will make him so abnormal.

When Xi Liangqing heard Liu Guanghua's confession, he was even more flustered, lest Su Lingping really broke with him because of this. If he wanted to inherit the Western family, he still needed the help of the Su family.

"Ping'er, don't believe Liu Guanghua, he just deliberately provoked the relationship between the two of us. I'm really sorry for this matter. At that time, I was hooked by the **** when I was crazy. I really regret it afterwards, Ping'er You have to believe me, I really love you, I only love you. "Xi Liangqing tried hard to make up for it, and loved things without words.

Su Lingping itself likes Xi Liangqing, and naturally has no resistance to these love words. Although he is still very angry, his anger has disappeared a lot, especially when Xi Liangqing said that Liu Guanghua seduce him. Most of his anger was transferred to Liu Guanghua.

When the Black Horse needed a spokesperson, he felt that he had a good relationship with Liu Guanghua, so he recommended him, but he didn't expect the other party to seduce his man at this time and betray him. It was **** it! Damn it!

Xi Liangqing saw that Su Lingping's expression had a tendency to improve, and he continued to say: "Ping'er, you can rest assured that I will never have intimate contact with any man or woman except you, I will only have you . "

"What if someone seduce you?" Su Lingping snuggled in Xi Liangqing's arms and asked.

"Guarantee to let that person pay a heavy price to let you out!" Xi Liangqing can't think of so much now, how can he appease Su Lingping, so to speak.

Sure enough, Su Lingping's emotions were gradually appeased, but for Liu Guanghua, he didn't really let him go.

"Then Liu Guanghua will leave it to you. If I am not satisfied, I ... I will break up with you!" Su Lingping threatened.

"Relax, I will definitely make you satisfied, Ping'er, I want you." Xi Liangqing said as he kissed him, and he still caressed his body in an irregular manner, and the ambiguity gradually spread from the bedroom. the sound of.

When Luo Lingxing waved his hand, the mirror in front of him completely dissipated, and his expression seemed to be a little disappointed. I probably did n’t expect Su Lingping to forgive Xi Liangqing so easily. I thought it would be a good show. I didn't expect it to be so weak.