Chapter 181: Su Family Retribution 2

The soldiers divided into two ways. When Luo Bingshuo went to find Su Weizhi, Luo Lingxing had blocked Su Lingping.

After Su Lingping was beaten into a pig's head, despite the world's super-high medical technology, he still lay at home for three days. These three days could suffocate the other party. Will meet Luo Lingxing here.

When Su Lingping saw Luo Lingxing, it could be said that the enemy was very jealous when he met him. His pair of red eyes were about to bleed. "Luo Lingxing, you dare to appear in front of me?" Breaking the bone, all the pain he suffered was brought by the person in front of him, he really hated it!

In the past, when Luo Lingxing was the master of the Su family, he was squeezed by the other party everywhere, and finally he was kicked out of the other party. As a result, who knew that the other party would come back even worse, no matter what he did, he was very uncomfortable, and finally made trouble. The reputation was ruined, the entertainment circle could not be mixed up, the engagement with Xi Liangqing also broke, and he was beaten for several days without getting out of bed. Just when he was so tragic, why did the other party have nothing, yet Can he appear so happy in front of him, is this provoking him?

"Emperor Star is yours? So only you can go, I can't go?" Luo Lingxing said coolly.

"Since you dare to appear in front of me, don't blame me for being rude. It seems that the previous beating really made you have no memory, then I don't mind giving you a deeper impression." Su Lingping said maliciously.

"Who makes the long-term memory is not necessarily enough, this time I will give you back all the" entertainment "you gave me before!" Luo Lingxing's mouth slightly raised his lips, looking confident and open, this time he came to do Su Lingxing did the last thing.

Even Luo Lingxing's momentum almost made Su Lingping retreat, but when he thought of how many bodyguards were behind him, he suddenly felt confident again.

In order to avoid being beaten again, so this time he came out with several bodyguards, but he didn't expect Luo Lingxing to hit him just now, and his luck was not bad. He just happened to be able to send the bad luck of these days on Luo Lingxing. .

"Give me, beat him fiercely, and beat me to death." Su Lingping ordered to the bodyguards.

The bodyguards immediately rushed towards Luo Lingxing, and their skill was quite good in the bodyguard, but when they met the Luo Lingxing who had opened the previous life, it was not worth mentioning. Soon, the huge bodyguard It's like a broken doll being knocked to the ground, and even the strength to get up is gone, leaving only Su Lingping as a commander with a bare rod.

"Why? Do I still have to remember for a long time?" Luo Lingxing approached Su Lingping step by step, and the other party was constantly backing away.

It's a pity that they are in a dead end at this moment, Su Lingping is almost retreating, with a trembling voice said: "You, you don't want to come, you are coming, my father will never let you go."

"I'm afraid he can't protect himself, but can he protect you?" Luo Lingxing said sarcastically. When his second brother was out, where could Su Weizhi have the opportunity to turn over.

"What do you mean? What are you going to do to my dad?" Su Lingping panicked as soon as he heard that his dad was insecure, and his biggest reliance was his dad. If his dad had an accident, then he ... he simply I can't imagine what will happen in the future.

"Your father will take the blame and will pay for the mistakes he made in the past. As for you, don't worry, you will also have the opportunity to atone for the past." Luo Lingxing forced Su Lingping to the dead end of the alley and slowly tortured him. Against the opponent, he is proficient in martial arts and naturally acupuncture points, knowing where to hit can make people feel the most painful.