Chapter 53: Enter the crew

"Ping Shao, even if he was on the audition, the role he played was not as important as your role and many lines. It wouldn't be a big climate. At most, it was just a trick." Liu Quan thought about it and finally said.

Lin Hai saw that Liu Quan had all spoken, and then said, "That's why Ping Shao, how can he compare with you? When you go to the crew, you can't look good to him."

Su Lingping considered the words of the two followers, and thought that he could let the director know how wasteful he was during the film crew, and never dare to hire him again. It seems to be a good thing. In short, he will never allow Luo Ling Star has stepped into the entertainment circle.

Yang Dao's efficiency has always been very high. After finding a suitable actor, the contract was quickly sent over. After Chen Hongliang checked beside him, he felt that there was no problem, and he signed Luo Lingxing.

The signature here is an online signature. For Luo Lingxing, who is not good at new technology, in order to practice this signature, he has put a lot of effort into it, and it feels more difficult than practicing big characters.

The audition is over and the contract is signed. The next step is to wait for the crew.

Although the list of successful audition students has not been announced at the school, there is always a lot of gossip and gossip in the school, and this matter cannot be concealed. Soon all the students in the school will know.

For the selected students, everyone is envious and jealous, especially the students in the acting department, it is envious of death, to know that it is Yang Dao 's play, so this matter is about to be discussed on the forum. crazy.

"It doesn't matter if other people are selected. Why is Luo Lingxing selected? Isn't he without a system? Then how to film?"

"But he has a brokerage company, and it has been a long time since his debut?"

"What happened for a long time, it hasn't been silent for a long time, and I heard that he has been hidden by the company for a long time. It is impossible to produce an AI script for his team and let him go to the filming. It is a waste of precious places."

"No, he played Ye Xuanming in the last performance class. It was great. He was praised by Qian Dao, which shows that people have acting skills."

"Who knows if he has practiced countless times in private, otherwise he would not be able to achieve that level without the system."

"You upstairs are not boring. Qian Dao came to teach the class. Who doesn't know that this is a temporary decision, and the lottery is also random. Who knows that he can just draw Ye Xuanming."

"Maybe he practiced all of Qian Qian's characters."

"If you really practice, it can only show that people are more diligent than you, and that they can be successful in auditioning, and they deserve it. If you have the ability, you can practice all of them. . "

The comments on Luo Lingxing on the forum were mixed, but the person I commented on did not pay any attention to it, but concentrated on the text script that Chen Hongliang found.

Although Lord Luo's plays are not much, the role is still very important. For Luo Lingxing, who is acting for the first time, although confident, he must be fully prepared.

It will soon be the day when Luo Lingxing enters the crew. Although he said that he did not have many plays, he had to stay in the crew for more than two weeks.

The students of the Royal University must have the school 's application certificate to go out. For Luo Lingxing and Su Lingping 's going to participate in Yang Dao 's play, the school quickly passed it. Knowing that the opportunity is rare, even if they are like this At university, only four students were hired.