Chapter 179: Back to Dixing

"Do I need to send you back?" After getting off the spaceship, Ye Luohan said to Luo Lingxing.

"Thank you, no need, someone will come to pick me up." Luo Lingxing refused with a smile, just before they got off the spaceship, Han Junzhan sent him a short message, saying that he would come to pick him up.

Although I don't know how Han Junzhan knew when he came back, he still looked forward to seeing him.

"Okay, then you pay attention to safety, and we will go first." Ye Luohan was not in the condom, so he hurried away with Xiao Ming.

Because he is now anxious to find a place to restore Han Junzhan's identity to pick up his wife, naturally he will not stay longer.

"Master said that he will be here soon." He Yi saw Luo Lingxing standing at the exit and looking at him, and said to him.

"Well." Luo Lingxing nodded, but his eyes kept looking at the direction of the Han family.

Sure enough, within a few minutes, the two saw the familiar speeding car approaching them.

"Luo Shao, the young master is here." He Yi said excitedly.

"Well." Luo Lingxing responded, somehow, his heart was a little bit out of control at the moment, similar to the last time he saw Han Junzhan. Although this feeling is strange, it is not annoying.

"Lolo, welcome home." Han Junzhan stepped down from the speeding car, hugged Luo Lingxing tightly, and the breath sprayed on the other's ear, attracting a shudder in the arms.

Luo Lingxing felt that the sensation of feeling was rising from his body, which seemed familiar, and his face was flushed and slightly warm.

"I can go home by myself so late." Luo Lingxing said embarrassedly.

"It's so late, I won't be relieved if you go back by yourself." Han Junzhan said with a smile, his handsome face was even better because of this smile, which made people can't move their eyes.

"Let's go back quickly, I'm a little sleepy." Rong Lingxing looked a bit dumbfounded. In order to avoid continuing his gaze, he hurriedly turned his head and said quickly, then he got into the car first, leaving Han Junzhan alone One person is outside the car.

If he just read right, Lolo is shy? This discovery made Han Junzhan very proud, and indeed it was not all deceptive in the novel.

In the past, he rarely received emotional dramas in the scripts. However, when he was deeply in love, he found that there was too little experience in this area, which was very detrimental to the warming of his relationship with Lolo, so Let Xiao Ming help him find more books that can increase his love experience, so the other party recommended several novels to him. Although some of them can't stand it, they have to say that the practical effect is quite good.

It seems that next time Xiao Mingduo will find him a few novels to watch.

At the moment, Xiao Ming, who was waiting for the rental car in the cold wind, sneered violently. He secretly complained about his entertaining entertainer. He ran to pick up his wife, but he threw him on the side of the road. It ’s really too much. I ’ll definitely find him some dog blood novels in the future. Let him try the thunders of those male heroes in it, and see him dare to treat him like this in the future. It was already midnight, so Luo Lingxing and Han Junzhan went to bed and went to bed.

After completing another job, Chen Hongliang gave him a few days of vacation, so Luo Lingxing did not worry about the need to get up early the next day, and naturally fell asleep until he woke up naturally.