Chapter 139: Here comes the male god

Han Yameng apparently did not expect Sun Xueyou to come true, he just wanted to drive Luo Lingxing away, and he could just pull Liu Guanghua into the crew, killing two birds with one stone. Too bad to know.

Han Yameng looked at Sun Xueyou with a sarcastic smile on his face, and said, "Sun Director, don't forget, if I leave, the Liu Group will definitely withdraw funds, and your drama will not be able to be taken by then. Now, are you sure you want to offend the Liu Group for such a newcomer? "

Sun Xueyou naturally knows the result, but he would rather not make a bad drama than film it!

Luo Lingxing stood aside and didn't say a word from beginning to end, as if the people and things these people were talking about had nothing to do with him, and there was no consciousness as one of the parties.

"Director Sun, how much did Liu's invest?" Luo Lingxing finally said the first sentence, causing other people's eyes to focus on him. His eyes were very complicated, but Luo Lingxing was too lazy to bother.

"Six hundred million stars." South Asian League proudly replied first.

This "Supreme Swordsman" has received a total of 800 million investment, most of which was invested by Liu, and it is no wonder that the Asian League will be fearless.

"I'm chasing one billion." Luo Lingxing said lightly, as if to say the weather today is very good, very calm.

However, other people are not as calm as Luo Lingxing. His words are equivalent to a slap in the face of Han Yameng. Even Sun Xueyou is a little dumbfounded.

"If it is not enough, you can continue to add." Luo Lingxing continued to drop the bomb calmly.

"Oh, anyone who speaks big things, you can come up with the ability." Han Yameng is worthy of being the film emperor, and he quickly recovered. The sight of Luo Lingxing is like quenching the poison.

Luo Lingxing glanced at He Yi next to him, He Yi came forward and handed a purple gold card to Sun Xueyou.

Everyone was shocked when they saw the Zijin card, but no one doubted that Luo Lingxing was talking big. After all, the Zijin card can be different from other bank cards, but only the top rich people are eligible to own it. Regardless of whether this card is Luo Lingxing, since he can get it, the one billion is a trivial matter for him.

Sun Xueyou didn't actually believe Luo Lingxing at first. He just thought that the kid was gambling. However, when Zijin Card was really handed to him, he still had a kind of unreal feeling.

The entire face of Asiana League was distorted. The original handsome face only gave people a terrifying feeling at the moment, which made people dare not look at it, lest they might have nightmares.

The artists on the scene felt that they were dreaming in general, and they never expected that the plot would be so awesome. Of course, things they didn't think were still behind.

"Director Sun, you have to think about it. If I don't take part in the show, then how many viewers will you lose." Han Yameng said gnashing his teeth, this is his last hole card.

It is because Sun Xueyou only focuses on acting and not on popularity, so few of the actors selected have high popularity, and of course, it is naturally the most popular in the Asian Asian League. This is also the first time Sun Xueyou selected Han Asian League from several actors with similar acting skills The reason is that he wants to use his popularity to increase the ratings.

But things have reached the point where they are now. Sun Xueyou can't look back, and he doesn't want to look back. If someone who dares to threaten even the director, if he stays, how can he still control other actors in the future.