Chapter 183: Xia Yuan Men's Rice

"I didn't expect Su Lingping to be such a person. He did so many disgusting things, and pushed all these things to our boss. Why is his mind so vicious."

"Who knows, obviously we are brothers with our boss, and I didn't expect to be able to frame our boss like this. It's really embarrassing."

"More than that, haven't you read the report online?" A staff member said mysteriously: "He's nomination for the Golden Fox Award is simply a back door, otherwise how his acting compares to our boss Ah "ah, there is such a thing? Is n’t the Golden Fox Award a weighty award, how can you go through the back door?

Luo Lingxing came to Junling Building once in a while, and overheard three staff sisters chatting there.

Since Ye Luohan signed a contract with Junling Studio, there were so many people applying for the job. Fortunately, someone from Luo Bingze sent him to help. Otherwise, Chen Hongliang alone would definitely work hard.

In a short period of time, the studio has reached a preliminary scale. Although not all departments have been perfected, it can fully support the current work of the studio. Other talents are still slowly recruiting.

"Xiao Luo, you're here, come in quickly, the dressmaker just sent the clothes over, come and try it, it's inappropriate to modify it immediately." Chen Hongliang saw Luo Lingxing came, and hurriedly took someone to the fitting room .

"Okay." Luo Lingxing answered and walked in.

When Luo Lingxing tried on clothes, Chen Hongliang bored to find a topic to chat, and suddenly thought of several major events that happened recently, he said: "Xiao Luo, I really did not expect that such an authoritative Golden Fox Film Festival would also It ’s really humiliating to have such a thing. The first nomination you received for your debut was the weighty Golden Fox Award. What a proud thing. As a result, I now have all the senses of the Golden Fox Award. It's different. "

"Is there something wrong with Jinhu?" Luo Lingxing asked while putting on his clothes. He had heard that the working girls seemed to be talking about it, and it seemed to be related to Su Lingping.

Chen Hongliang was a bit surprised: "Don't you know?"

"I don't know." Luo Lingxing has been dealing with the Su family for a few days. Where is there time to pay attention to the online news? Of course, even in ordinary times, he rarely pays attention.

"Do you remember when you were nominated, the Golden Fox Award announced a nomination list, and later announced a new list?" Chen Hongliang said.

"Well." Luo Lingxing was a little impressed, it was entirely because Su Lingping was not on the first list, but was on the second.

"It was because of the later list that I heard that the two internal judges were bought through, so the second list only added a few people, but this matter was later revealed inside Jinhu, and the two people were It was pulled out and expelled, so the list was changed back to the first one, and Jinhu also apologized publicly, and announced that those few people would never be nominated for the Golden Fox Award. I think the few people who added the second one The life at this moment is definitely not good. "Chen Hongliang whispered, and now there is not much to say about the few celebrities who walk through the back door, especially Su Lingping, who has had a lot of accidents recently, is about to be scolded by netizens. It is impossible to appear in public.

It's really popular!

"Oh." Luo Lingxing didn't care much about things that had nothing to do with him. Especially now that the Su family has been completely uprooted, he only needs to run his own business well to attract fans and increase The power of faith is enough to improve cultivation.