Chapter 89: Corporate interference

Before the crew officially notified the filming, Luo Lingxing still needed to go to school.

As soon as he walked into the classroom, Luo Lingxing felt that the atmosphere of the classroom was different from before. Everyone looked at him with a variety of emotions, envious and jealous.

Luo Lingxing ignored the sight that everyone put on him. He was already immune to such sight. After all, in his previous life, his talent was enough to attract countless people to envy envy and hate. Now these people 's Compared with those people, the sight is still relatively subtle.

However, it is obvious that Luo Lingxing still underestimated them. After he sat down, he was immediately surrounded by people, both boys and girls.

"Luo Lingxing, I heard that you went to the audition for" Megaplane ", is this true?" A boy asked enviously.

The others also raised their ears and listened, waiting for Luo Lingxing's answer.

For these students who are still in school, especially freshmen, it is already very powerful to be able to debut in the entertainment industry. It is very difficult to have the opportunity to participate in a TV series, even if it is only a supporting role. After receiving the audition for the movie, it was simply a very coquettish existence.

This is very rare in the freshman year, but there is such an existence around them, how can they not envy jealousy, of course, more people are interested, want to know more about the entertainment industry, for the future Prepare for debut.

"Yes." Luo Lingxing responded faintly, and didn't think it was something to show off, and of course it didn't feel like something to hide.

"It turns out to be true, Luo Lingxing, you are really amazing. This is just when I went to college, and I received the audition for the movie. I am envious."

"Luo Lingxing, what is the scene of the audition, can you tell us about it?" Another student asked with his eyes flashing, obviously very interested.

"Luo Lingxing, are there many celebrities participating in the audition, did the movie actor go after the movie?"

"Luo Lingxing, do you know a lot of celebrities, can you introduce them to us afterwards?" Everyone asked eloquently, the posture was comparable to the degree of paparazzi asking gossip.

"It's worthy of the little prince, so I have to work again so soon, so I look forward to the release of" Interstellar Mecha ". I heard that the protagonist is a male god."

"Really, it was a male god? Oh my god, the little prince was going to play with the male god. It was really exciting." Otherwise, she couldn't express her inner excitement.

"Little prince, if ... if you really play with the male god, can you help me and the male **** to ask for a signature?" A girl said in a shameful answer.

As a result, this opening is almost the same as stabbing Ma Honeycomb. All the other girls have the same kind of learning. Even the boys who originally squeezed want to get close to Luo Lingxing, they do n't even know Luo Lingxing. How did it react.

"Cut, isn't it just to try a mirror, can you choose it or say something else, as if he had already chosen it." A thick and sour voice sounded, especially in a thrilling voice Awkward.

"That is, how can a student who has just gone to college be selected by such a movie. Who can get money to guide the movie, which coffee position is not big." Another boy echoed.

"Yes, don't think that it's great to participate in the audition. It is the real ability to be selected." "Besides, Qian Dao did not clearly indicate who the male lead is performing, nor is it necessarily a male. God, do n't you end up rejoicing in the end? "