Chapter 104: Rampant star robber

Luo Lingxing just glanced at those people coldly, and did not mean to speak at all. These ants-like men were not worth his talk.

The others saw the guns and pointed at Luo Lingxing with a gun, lest the other party was doing anything, and said in a pretentious manner: "You better not play any tricks, otherwise you will be shot with a shot!"

"Honestly, come out and squat in the hall quickly, otherwise I ... I will ..." The man looked at Luo Lingxing's cold eyes and looked at him, so terrified that he couldn't even speak clearly.

Luo Lingxing was too lazy to ignore these people, and walked out of the room door toward the hall by himself, but the men who were thrown behind him were relieved.

"Damn, how do I think he is more like a star thief than us, just that his eyes really scared me, even more terrible than the boss's eyes." A star thief said with a lingering fear, especially when he saw this around him, he felt dizzy The brothers in the past felt that the man was unfathomable.

Another star thief like their little leader slammed the talking man's head and scolded, "It's dead, but it's just a little kid, look scared to you, there's still no chance."

The star-studded star robbed his face with grievances and said, "Where can he be a little hair child, can the little hair child have that look, can the little hair child stun Aqi directly, and we have not seen him?" How did you get it? "

The little leader's eyes also flickered. He just didn't notice how the man shot, but Archie couldn't faint from the pain for no reason. They had to be careful about the teenager.

After Luo Lingxing came to the hall obediently, he found that the hall was full of people, who seemed to be all passengers on this spaceship, and around these people were also standing a few people armed with guns, dressed as robbers, watching It looks like this spaceship was hijacked.

"You, you're talking about you. Come and squat down, or give you a gun to try." A star robber shouted at Luo Lingxing.

Luo Lingxing is a little speechless. Apart from threatening people with guns, these people seem to have no great place. Looking at their sloppy footsteps, they know that there is no one who can martial arts. Except for those firearms, these people may not use them at all. You can be beaten in a few times, and such people dare to come to rob. How can robbers become so easy this year?

Compared with Luo Lingxing's calmness, others obviously appear to be less calm, and even some timid people are scared to wipe their tears secretly, and even kneeling to beg for mercy, just asking these people to let them go One horse, they will give them as much money as they want.

Of course, there are also scolding, of course, the object of scolding is not those thieves, but Luo Lingxing.

"You don't hurry to come down and squat down, just in case you annoy those people, you're fine if you're dead, but don't even get tired and we will follow you."

"That is, you come here quickly, don't annoy them, otherwise you don't know how to die." A man said dissatisfied to Luo Lingxing, and even a few people followed him.

Unfortunately, Luo Lingxing did not intend to ignore them at all.

At this time, someone quietly dragged Luo Lingxing's clothes corner, Luo Lingxing looked down, first saw a small hand, and then found out that this is a child about three or four years old.

"Brother, please squat down. Those people are very bad. They are hurt by those guns." The child said in a small voice, with the innocence that the child should have.

Luo Lingxing was in a trance, as if he saw the brother's son, who was so small at that time, and always liked to call the "uncle and uncle" behind him.