Chapter 88: Get role

Qin Shaohui looked at the teenager's head and took a deep breath. He didn't refuse, but he felt like a big rock was pressed down on his chest.

The scene changed, and Qin Shaohui was driving a tall mech to fight against insects and beasts in the universe. Du Zixuan endured the physical discomfort, sitting in the co-pilot position of the mech, ready to replenish the tired Qin Shaohui with energy and Healing, the two just shuttled through the universe, as if only the two of them were left in the universe.

With the passage of time, Luo Lingxing and Ye Luohan gradually came to an end, until the end, the quiet needle of the scene was audible, but no one spoke a word, everyone seemed to be brought into the In the play, I really saw the scene of two people who grew up together and struggled together. Life and death are inseparable.

"Oh my god, that's great. After watching this scene, I can't help but amend the ending. Is it swollen?" The writer said suddenly with excitement, watching Ye Luohan looking at Luo Lingxing, excited The body is shaking.

This "Interstellar Mech" actually has a heroine, that is, Du Zixuan's sister, but the heroine's appearance and drama are not many. Strictly speaking, this is a male lead, but after seeing this scene, the screenwriter Suddenly felt that the final outcome may be modified appropriately, which may achieve better results.

Others were also pulled out of the play by the excitement of the screenwriter. It was clear that they did not use the scene demonstration when they auditioned, but the effect they brought to everyone was not inferior to the audition effect in the real scene.

"How? I said he played very well." Qian Xuewen glanced proudly at the others.

"It's awesome. For the first time, when I saw someone playing Ye Luohan, they weren't suppressed, but they were quite imposing." The deputy director said with emotion.

He and Qian Xuewen were long-time partners. He used to know that when he filmed the movie, all actors who played against Ye Luohan were almost suppressed by Ye Luohan's momentum, leading to ng several times before they could pass. Even after that, the performances of those actors are very mediocre.

And now this is just a little newcomer who has just one work. When he plays with Ye Luohan, he is not inferior and will not be suppressed by his own light. I have to say that this person is probably born to be the material of acting.

This time it was really a treasure.

The director, deputy director and screenwriter were very satisfied with the performance of Luo Lingxing. Even now, it was decided that Du Zixuan's role would be played by Luo Lingxing, but at this time there was a dissonant voice.

"I don't agree." The person sitting in the investor's position retorted, "If it wasn't for Ye Luohan to take the show, his performance may not be so good. The auditions of the first few people were all performed by themselves. Would n't they be too unfair, if Ye Luohan carries them, their performance will certainly not be bad. "

"Xiao Luo's performance is obvious to everyone. Even if others have Ye Luohan to take it, I am afraid that the performance will only be more unsatisfactory. What do you think should be done?" Qian Xuewen said angrily.

This investor was sent by the Liu Group. Do n't think he does n't know what he wants to do when he comes over. Is n't he trying to tuck their young master into the crew? They have also watched the performance of Liu Guanghua, just like that. 'S acting skills want to participate in this movie, it's a fool's dream.

However, in the face of investors, he did not directly refuse, but his crew could not tolerate such actors who tried to walk through the back door. If the acting is good, it will be fine. As a result, the acting is so poor. Then I want to come over for the audition, thinking that the role is bound to be.