Chapter 140: Continuous blow

Generally speaking, online reports and remarks are very unfavorable to the Asian-Asian League. The brokers and companies of the Asian-Asian League are also very clear. At the time, the Asiana League 's willful request to replace Luo Lingxing, they did not prevent it. It's nothing to worry about, but who knows that it will eventually be planted in the hands of this newcomer, and it almost offends Ye Luohan, which makes the company of Asian League really regret it.

However, the Asian Asian League is the backbone of their company after all, and they need to be used as a cash cow. Naturally, they will not let him lose here. For online reports, they also deal with overtime points, but those reports are like someone behind. Control is the same, no matter how they deal with it, there will always be new and continuous emergence.

Han Yameng was so angry that he shattered his light brain, but the malicious comments about him on the Internet have been echoed in his mind, and he ca n't shake it, and a handsome face has become distorted. Where is that now? The impetuous look of the film emperor.

"Asian League, this time it seems that the other party's coming is not small. The online commentary is based on the company's inability to completely suppress it. It is better to ask for that person." Han Yameng's agent has had white hair for two days, and originally thought It 's just a little rookie, who knows that this time it 's time to hit the board.

One billion dollars of investment can be readily available. Even Luohan came to the rescue, saying that Luo Lingxing had no background, and he didn't believe it.

Han Yameng was sullen in his heart, unable to spit it out, he couldn't take it anymore, and it was already uncomfortable. Now he seems to have no way but to find him, so he has to open the terminal and contact that person.

At the same time, Su Yang sat next to Luo Lingxing and asked with concern what happened in the past few days. He also saw all the things about the Asian Asian League running against Luo Lingxing online.

"Lolo, you have to be careful of the Asian-Asian League, he certainly won't stop here, and ..." Su Yang stopped talking and wanted to remind Luo Lingxing, but remembered his cousin's advice, hesitated for a while, but Within a few seconds he made up his mind and said: "And there is Liu's behind him, I am worried that Liu's will want to deal with you."

Luo Lingxing had offended Liu Guanghua because of the "Mechanical of the Stars", and now he has offended the Asian Asian League because of this crew. Obviously, he did not seem to have obvious contact with Liu, but he just offended Liu, because Liu Guanghua is Liu. The son of director Shi, and Han Yameng is the person supported by Liu Guanghua's father.

Regarding the fact that the Asian Asian League was supported by Liu Guanghua 's father, many people in the circle knew that everyone was unwilling to say that they were not on the bright side. This time Liu was the biggest investor in the crew, so Asian Asian League dared to deal with Luo Lingxing. And dare to calculate the role of Luo Lingxing intends to replace Liu Guanghua, but unfortunately in the end it was replaced by others.

Luo Lingxing was also quite surprised when he knew that there was still such a relationship between Han Yameng and Liu Guanghua, but he was not surprised that Han Yameng was fostered, but that Liu Guanghua had such a good relationship with his father 's husband. Puzzling.

But surprise is a matter of a few seconds. How others have nothing to do with him, naturally he will not put too much energy on others, not to mention that he is already very nervous just filming and practicing, and naturally there is no need for it. Time for unrelated people.

The Asian-Asian League overwhelmed Liu Guanghua's father with helpless video and told him everything in a grievous way. He emphasized that he only did it for Liu Guanghua.