Chapter 90: Cancellation

"Interstellar Mecha" is a very important movie for Luo Lingxing. If the performance is good, his road of acting will be much smoother in the future, and it is impossible to push it off for any reason.

"Oh, if you don't push this role away, then it is against Huahai Entertainment. It will not be of any benefit to you. You have to know that your contract has one and a half years left." Qiao Zhenhai really counts

It is an exhaustion of threats, but unfortunately the effect is not satisfactory.

"You ..." Chen Hongliang stared at Qiao Zhenhai with anger, hoping to beat him very well.

Luo Lingxing, who had not talked about it for a long time, suddenly said: "How much is the illegal fishing gold?"

"What?" Sudden question from Luo Lingxing, Qiao Zhenhai didn't react for a while.

Luo Lingxing frowned. He hated saying the same thing twice. Should this person be deaf?

"How much is my and his liquidated damages?" Luo Lingxing asked again

Qiao Zhenhai heard it clearly this time, but did not expect Luo Lingxing to ask such a question.

"What do you mean?"

"Xiao Luo, he can't be so cheap." Chen Hongliang and Qiao Zhenhai's words sounded at the same time.

Chen Hongliang understood the meaning of Luo Lingxing and knew that he wanted to cancel the contract, but he was still very unwilling to think about it.

They are now in a state of being hidden by snow, and the company 's resource source will never be their turn. Then they are no different from the state after the termination of the contract, but they can not pay high liquidation damages, otherwise it is not too cheap for these villains.

"After paying the liquidated damages, there will be no dogs barking frequently and will be much quieter."

Luo Lingxing said lightly, and didn't feel that it was bad to say dogs in front of "dogs".

"Poof ..." Chen Hongliang couldn't help but laughed, and Qiao Zhenhai, his face flushed red, was also understandable.

Qiao Zhenhai never thought Luo Lingxing wouldn't make a sound. It was a blockbuster, and his words were so poisonous that he dared to call him a dog.

"Do you have so much money to pay liquidated damages? In the past few years, you haven't even had a decent notice. Where's the money?" However, the Su family drove out, and based on his previous notices, it was impossible to pay the liquidated damages, otherwise the contract was cancelled last year.

Qiao Zhenhai expected Luo Lingxing to just scare him. It was impossible for him to actually pay the liquidated damages. As a result, when he saw the purple gold card handed over by Luo Lingxing, his eyes were staring out.

"This ... how is this possible? How could you have a Zijin card?" Qiao Zhenhai couldn't believe it.

Zijin Card has a minimum amount of funds, even if he is currently unable to handle the fund card, how could this waste driven by the Sus have a Zijin Card?

"Is the money enough?" Luo Lingxing asked with a fund card. After seeing Qiao Zhenhai for a long time, he didn't speak, thinking it was not enough, and frowned.

He didn't know the amount of liquidated damages. When he left home, he had only the purple gold card given by his brother. If he didn't pay the liquidated damages, he had to borrow some money from his brother. Anyway, he didn't like it very much. I am bound, this contract must be resolved.

"I only have the money right now. If it's not enough, I'm borrowing some money from my brother. How long will it take to understand the appointment?" Luo Lingxing whispered to Chen Hongjing around him.