apter 142: Weibo Gossip

"You did a good job and took you to supper later." Yang Zekai said with a smile.

"Yeah, great, let's call Little Lolo together." Xia Yuan said with a smile, he couldn't help being excited when he talked about eating.

Yang Zekai couldn't help but shook his head, and he was very worried. If one day this guy was abducted by someone, he didn't doubt it.

"Lolo is still filming, there should be no time to come out."

"Yes, I almost forgot, then we two will eat." For Xia Yuan, as long as there is food, everything is easy to say.

As for Luo Lingxing, after listening to Xia Yuan 's singing, he knew that Xia Yuan would basically not be playing, and he did not continue to stay. He directly exited the virtual network and sent a brief message to Xia Yuan, but soon I got a reply from the other party, and also attached a photo of him and Yang Zekai eating supper. The smiling thief made it clear that he planned to visit him.

Although Luo Lingxing also loves to eat, but the degree of love is definitely not as good as that of Xia Yuan, he suddenly remembered that the host said that the promotion of "Interstellar New Singer" was decided by the fans, and he opened the terminal to vote for Xia Yuan. One vote, although I know that Xia Yuan will definitely be promoted, but as a friend, I can still support it.

Before going to bed, Luo Lingxing remembered that Weibo seemed to have not been updated for a long time. Even he had n't logged in for a long time. He planned to take a glance and go to bed. These things that can communicate directly with fans must be managed well. it is good.

Sure enough, Weibo's comments and Aite broke out again, especially since there have been a lot of things happening recently. The following are all fans' words of concern and warmth. The watching Luo Lingxing has a little guilt, even if he is long If you do n't log in to Weibo or post Weibo, there are still many fans who come to him every day to say hello to him on Weibo and say good night to him, which makes him very worried.

So, Luo Lingxing, who was found by his conscience, finally decided to post a Weibo tonight, but what should be the content?

Many other celebrities will send some selfies or food photos, but now it's time for bedtime. Where to find food photos? No, it seems that there really is one.

Luo Lingxing hurriedly retrieved the few food photos that Xia Yuan sent to him in the museum, and it took no effort to get it. Now the Weibo has the content to post.

Luo Lingxing V: Friends sent to the newspaper office late at night, unhappy [Photo] [Photo]

The word "newspaper" was recently learned by Luo Lingxing online, which is also a good practice.

After posting Weibo, Luo Lingxing felt that today's task was successfully completed, and he could finally sleep comfortably, so he didn't notice that the pictures he sent were also in the late-night newspaper, but also caused Many fans of the late-night party are crazy, but unfortunately those fans are destined to get no reply tonight, because their idols have fallen deep into sweet dreams.

The next day I still need to get up early for filming, but after sleeping a good night, Luo Lingxing felt very refreshed in the morning, and it was rare that Chen Hongliang had already risen without being called, and Jian Hongba moved to cry. .