Chapter 109: Barbecue charm

Han Junzhan took Luo Lingxing directly back to the rescue cabin, but did not get off the mech, but watched around at any time, waiting for Zhang Xuan and Lin Mingying to return.

During this period, Han Junzhan contacted Zhao Chongzhuo who was still searching in the sky.

"We are now 500 kilometers away at 10 o'clock. You come to meet us." Han Junzhan said.

"Yes, boss!" Zhao Chongzhuo immediately led the team towards a specific position after receiving the information.

I have been quite safe during my search these days. Although occasionally I can see a few or dozens of beasts passing by, they are all on the ground and there is no threat to them. However, who can think of it They found a goal, and on the way to the past, they encountered a small group of flying pterosaurs.

0mg, it's just that they are going to die.

"All members are ready to enter the fighting state!" Zhao Chongzhuo hurriedly issued an order, and did not forget to send a message to Han Junzhan, let them wait for a while.

On this side, Zhang Xuan and Lin Mingying finally escaped the beast's pursuit, and the cool mecha became a bit broken. The two of them looked distressed for a while. Han Junzhan said to the two subordinates, and the two people were happy.

The military department is generally an organic armor repairer. After all, the armor is an important equipment to participate in the battle. If it is broken, no one can repair it, but no one can change the armor frequently.

"Xiao Luo, you are so powerful, you tell me how you can fight against the beasts by hand, then even the large beasts were killed by you, too powerful." Zhang Xuan suddenly came to Luo Lingxing Said by his side, with his eyes shining in worship.

If he did n't know that Luo Lingxing 's physical level was only D, he definitely thought his physical level was S or even higher, but because of this, he felt even more surprised, if it was an S-level freehand killing the beast At most, it's awesome, but Luo Lingxing is simply against the sky.

However, Luo Lingxing did not answer Zhang Xuan's question for the first time, but stared at Zhang Xuan's body, or strictly speaking, looked around Zhang Xuan's body.

In Luo Lingxing's line of sight, a little white light radiated from Zhang Xuan's body and poured towards him. This white light was exactly what Luo Lingxing needed most in his beliefs. After a beast, another one was harvested, not right, two fans, because Lin Mingying also had white light overflowing in his body, although not as much as Zhang Xuan.

"Although the beasts are large, they are also their weaknesses. As long as they are flexible to avoid and see the opportunity to fight back quickly, they can always kill them." Luo Lingxing explained faintly, and did not tell the other party that he used the spirit Powerful things, after all, that is not very easy to explain.

"It's really amazing." Zhang Xuan wanted to ask Luo Lingxing to ask some questions, but was pulled away by Han Junzhan with his collar.

"Boss, when will Zhao Chongzhuo come?" Lin Mingying asked.

"There seems to be something wrong with him on the road, it is estimated to be later." Han Junzhan replied.

"Then are we going to spend the night here tonight? It's a little late now, and traveling at night is not convenient." Lin Mingying looked at the weather and said.

"Okay, I thought I could go back to eat hot meals, and I will continue to stay here." Zhang Xuan's face is unreasonable, of course it is exaggerated. In fact, every time they go out of the task, they basically It 's not easy to eat and live well, they are used to it, and complaining is also a habit of saying one or two sentences, not really complaining.