Chapter 112: Comfort fans

Looking at the concerns and worries of those strangers, Luo Lingxing could clearly feel it, found a few comments to reply, and hurriedly edited a Weibo post.

Luo Lingxing V: Thank you for your concern, I am fine, everyone worried, sorry.

As soon as Luo Lingxing's microblog was posted, a large number of fans immediately poured in below. Fans left messages below, and even some voice messages left by fans, the voices were sobbing or directly crying.

"The little prince is finally back. The little prince is okay, it's okay, it's really nice."

"Thank God for sending back the little prince safely, thank you!"

"Little prince, you must take a good rest. Those star robbers will definitely be brought to justice. You must take care of yourself and take care of yourself."

"Little prince, oh oh ... I'm so excited, and finally saw little prince tweeting."

Luo Lingxing looked at the comments of the fans and saw that more and more power of faith was coming toward him, and he felt very warm and satisfied.

Luo Lingxing V: Everyone must take good care of themselves, and stay focused on watching "Interstellar Mecha".

Luo Lingxing rarely tweeted such a playful post, and seldom took the initiative to post on Weibo. In the past, it was basically something or Chen Hongliang urged him to post, but this one was sincerely wanted by him Not bad. No wonder so many celebrities like to post on Weibo frequently. It seems that he can also post on Weibo in the future.

"I will definitely watch Interstellar Mecha, and I will always support the little prince."

"As long as the little prince is okay, it's okay to watch StarCraft several times."

"Little Lord, you have to take care of yourself, don't take over work these days, take a good rest."

"Hehe ... What is hijacked by the star, I think it is all hype. Now the purpose is revealed, it is just to promote the" Star Mech "."

"This kind of hype is really disgusting. Isn't it too disgusting to use this method to trick fans into watching movies."

"The black powder is thick, hype your sister, we are happy to support the little prince's movie, can you control it."

"Don't say that this movie is directed by Qian Dao, starring the male god, even if only my little prince, I will definitely brush it up ten times, do I still need to hype."

"Brain black powder quickly roll, don't pollute my little prince's Weibo!"

Luo Lingxing turned off Weibo after reading a few comments. For him, it was enough to reassure fans. As for the black fans who were slamming, he said that he was not thinking at all.

Starcoin can't make everyone like it, let alone a person, if you like it, you will hate it, and he only needs to care about those who like him to support him. There is no mind to give to those black fans. Too.

After a good night's sleep, Luo Lingxing felt much better. He hasn't had a good rest on Seifert Planet these days. Sure enough, the bed at home is the most comfortable.

The next day Luo Bingxu came as expected and took Luo Lingxing to play, but Luo Lingxing suddenly thought that the video at station B had not been updated for a long time, so he decided to do something first and then go out to play.

"Do you want to do it by yourself? What?" Luo Bingxu was a little surprised and a little anticipating when Luo Lingxing said he was going to make pastries.