Chapter 70: One of the faces

Luo Lingxing just glanced at him faintly, and ignored it, with a faint smile all over his face.

"The first question, the text on the bamboo slips of the Qin Dynasty, should be A. Xiaozhuan B. regular script c. Jinwen D. Lishu, the answer begins!"

Wu Haoxue's words just fell, and I saw that the other two were all at a loss. Su Lingping was determined to win, and he smiled proudly at Luo Lingxing, as if he had already got the point.

Luo Lingxing didn't pay any attention to Su Lingping at all, but quickly pressed the answering machine immediately after Wu Hao's voice fell off.

"This question was captured by Luo Lingxing. What is your answer?"

"Xiaozhuan," Luo Lingxing replied.

"Congratulations on your correct answer, plus one point. The second question, the promulgation of" Tian Lu ", confirms the correctness of the following historical records?"

A. "(Shangyang) has sealed the territory for Tian Kaiqian, and the tax is flat"

B. "Historical Records": "The Ming Dynasty, the laws and orders all begin with the Emperor."

c. "Book of Songs": "July Hengkui and rice. Peel the jujube in August and get the rice in October."

D. "The mouth of the people is better than that of the river. If the river collapses, there will be more injuries, and so will the people."

Looking at the topics on the screen, the audience below are all stunned, because these history are too far away from them, they are now in the ephemeris era, even for the previous era of the AD, these They can all be called history, let alone for them, I am afraid that there are not many people who can know it now.

"I really don't know where the program group found these perverted history questions. Even if it is done for those history teachers, it may not be all right."

"That is, these history are too old, I haven't even heard of it."

"I can only look at the stage with a dumbfounded face, and see who can answer it, which is considered long knowledge."

"..." The audience is whispering, but this does not affect Luo Lingxing's answering questions.

"Answer B" Historical Records ":" The Ming Dynasty and the laws and orders all begin with the Emperor. "Luo Lingxing said unhurriedly.

"That's right, it seems that Xiao Luo's history is very powerful." Wu Haoxue was surprised, and went on to the next question.

You know, when he got these questions at that time, he was also ignorant. Although he usually likes to read history, but he can answer these questions very few, but the result did not expect Luo Lingxing almost All thoughts are right. If he is not the host, he must think that Luo Lingxing had colluded with the program team before.

In the next few questions, Luo Lingxing quickly grabbed the answering machine, and then said the correct answer, so that Wu Hao learned to ask questions later, and everyone will not guess who will grab it, but are all excited. Waiting for Luo Lingxing to publish the correct answer, and then remember these historical questions, so that I can go back and test my friends in the future.

In a series of ten questions, Luo Lingxing did not give anyone else any chance to answer the question. It was not because he wanted to be in the limelight. He did n't want to give Su Lingping this opportunity at all. He had seen the expressions of the other two before. He didn't know the answer at all. Since he was so, he could only let himself answer.

If the question is from this era, he may have to think about it, but the question is all historical, it is simply to cheat him, he has no pressure to answer, it was originally a big show for Su Lingping, As a result, I did not expect to make a wedding dress for others, but in the end it turned out to be Luo Lingxing.