Chapter 194: Start practicing

"By the way, what exactly do you mean by cultivation? There are spiritual powers and powers of faith. Tell me carefully." Although Han Junzhan didn't quite understand what Luo Lingxing had just said, but he also understood Spiritual power and the power of faith are the keys to cultivation. If he understands, can he also cultivate?

"Our world has plenty of aura, which can be cultivated by the instructors, transformed into spiritual power, and promoted. But your world has no aura, but it has the power of faith, and it can also be converted into spiritual power." Luo Lingxing With that, a white mist slowly condensed on the palm of his hand, motioning Han Junzhan to look.

"This is the condensed spiritual power. When the spiritual power in the body is gathered to a certain degree, it can break through to a higher cultivation practice. The spiritual power can also condense the most basic spiritual skills such as fireballs and water balls. With the improvement of cultivation, the mastery of spiritual power will be more proficient, and the spiritual skills that can be used will be more advanced. "

Luo Lingxing spoke while transforming the white mist-like spiritual power into a fireball or a water ball.

Han Junzhan looked at the changing spiritual power on Luo Lingxing ’s palm, and was very surprised. Although some of their systems such as fireballs and water polo can also be made, their systems only produce special effects, not true, nor It won't hurt people, but he clearly feels the temperature of the flames beating on the palm of Luo Lingxing. That is a real flame, a flame that can burn people.

He never knew that there was actually something in this world that would only appear on TV. To know that the "Supreme Swordsman" they had shot before was a world of cultivation, but it was just what Luo Lingxing said Is not the same.

However, at the same time, he was also thankful that none of the people in their world would cultivate, otherwise Luo Lingxing, who had been cultivated backwards, would be very dangerous here, which is really fortunate.

"Then how well are you doing now?" Han Junzhan continued to ask.

"Our cultivation from low to high can be divided into twelve major stages, such as foundation, opening, integration, heart movement, golden dan, Yuanying, Chuqiao, distraction, integration, hole deficiency, Mahayana, and crossover, and My current cultivation is the integration period. "Luo Lingxing said.

"Then how did you cultivate in the previous life?" Han Jun Zhan silently noted this level. It seems that it should be a more powerful world than theirs.

"Mahayana period, just one step away from the robbery and ascension." Luo Lingxing said.

But don't underestimate this step, many people will be stuck in the mahayana period and cannot fly as long as they live. Even if they are lucky enough to reach the robbery period, 99% of people will die at this stage, and those who can really ascend Actually very few.

Han Junzhan thought that Luo Lingxing's previous life should be very powerful. After all, how can someone who can fight against the Demon Supreme be not so powerful, but he did not expect it to be a Mahayana period, which is only one step away from the fairy.

It seems that he really has to work harder, otherwise he will be too embarrassed by his daughter-in-law. "You said that our world has the power of faith, so can people in our world also practice?"

Han Junzhan is not very clear about the requirements of cultivation, but since Luo Lingxing can continue to cultivate in this world, does it also mean that people in their world also have the slightest possibility of cultivation? As long as there is a hint of hope, he does not want to give up.