Chapter 155: Reporter questions

The reporter could n’t help but twitch his mouth, sliding three black lines on his forehead, even if the founder was not reliable, even if the agent was so unreliable, it was really no problem to play recruitment advertisements at the signing conference. ?

"Is there any plan for the artist's training?" Miao Honghong made persistent efforts and asked the second question.

"At present, the size of the studio is not large, and all departments are improving, but we will improve each department at the fastest speed to provide the best environment and the most professional skills training for its artists." Chen Hongliang replied .

"Is the artist who is signing today a newcomer?" Miao Honghong asked a few questions and then pulled the theme back to the artist who was about to sign.

Luo Lingxing, except for one sentence at the beginning, was answered by Chen Hongliang, and he has been sitting there as a background board until now, but it is also a background board that is intolerant to ignore.

"When will the person signing the contract come out?"

"Is it because you are the first artist signed by the studio, so did you develop the show?"

Miao Honghong's problem has just fallen, and other reporters have begun to ask their own questions. Although they don't seem to be very distracting, they are much better than the beginning.

"Since everyone is looking forward to the newly signed artist, it is better to let him come out and answer your questions." Chen Hongliang returned with a smile, and then looked at the entrance to the backstage.

The reporters' eyes also followed Chen Hongliang's direction. When he saw the figure walking towards the stage step by step, he couldn't believe his eyes widened and his mouth widened. It was quiet and the needle was audible.

"It seems that everyone is shocked by the appearance of the night god." The smile on Chen Hongliang's face became brighter and brighter. He knew that this would be the case after Ye Luohan's appearance.

He finally balanced his mind. Look, everyone's performance is normal. It's unique to be calm like Xiao Luo.

The reporters pressed back the dropped chin one by one, and when they saw Chen Hongliang, who had a brilliant smile on his face, he could not help stepping forward to slap him.

Can they not be surprised? Can you not be shocked? Who is that, but that is the very top of the entire entertainment circle, as these people can't see each other's face with Ben, okay, the result was actually seen at a small conference, not shocked That's not a person anymore, okay!

Wait, just now the night **** came from the background? Ye Dashen came out after Chen Hongliang said someone invited to sign up?

So, what is the situation now? Could it be that the night **** is the artist to be signed by Junling Studio?

The reporters felt that they were the truth, but at the same time they were Spartan, and finally the chin they pressed back fell to the ground again, but no one was willing to pick it up.

"Is the night **** the artist you want to sign?" A reporter asked weakly, and the others immediately picked up their spirits, raised their ears, and listened carefully.

"Of course." Chen Hongliang answered quite succinctly, and his expression was quite proud.

Horizontal trough horizontal trough horizontal trough trough! ! !

I can't restrain the power of the wild in the body. Who will give him a slap to keep him awake, isn't he dreaming now?

It's definitely not a dream, the night **** really wants to sign up in a newly established studio like Junling, is it a joke?