Chapter 145: transition

A famous forum has always been a favorite place for gossip people, and it is also the place where celebrities hate the most, because here often comes out some black history that celebrities want to hide most.

Theme post: August 18th, a small fresh meat upgrade based on the body. Landlord: Recently, there have been a lot of newcomers in the entertainment circle, small fresh meat, with a beautiful face, the upgrade road will always go more smoothly Some, after all, everyone has a heart for beauty. Stars, Yan Hao is the most basic equipment, and it is also the love of fans. If you can go down step by step, you will definitely gain a lot of fans. However, There are always a few people who like to take shortcuts and want to get rewards if they do n't like to pay, but there is such an easy thing in the world, there is always something to pay. Since you do n't want to pay for sweat, you naturally have to pay for your body to get what you want. It is because of the existence of such black sheep in the entertainment circle that the outsiders are full of misunderstandings and speculations about the insiders.

I wo n't talk much more about nonsense. Let 's talk about the little fresh meat I knew. This little fresh meat was unknown when he debuted. By virtue of his extraordinary means, he won the supporting role of a TV series, and then quickly I got rid of the 18th street of the newcomer at the same stage, and got a movie opportunity that even the old actors envy, and also squeezed out the drama of the heroine, and replaced the heroine and the heroine. I 'm also very drunk. You said that it 's normal for an actor to want to put on a show, but do n't you feel ashamed that you are a man who has robbed her as a heroine? And I really can't understand, how could the director make such a drastic modification of the ending because of a newcomer who has just debuted not long ago.

Seeing this, everyone must feel that this newcomer is very powerful. After all, it is possible for the director to modify the ending, but few people can do it, but he did it. If there is no backer, the ghosts will not believe it.

And more than that, this little fresh meat has recently received another TV series, and it is still the male character who has appeared in the TV series. This is already a very rare opportunity for other newcomers. It is a pity. He is still not satisfied, because this is a TV series with two male characters. The identity of another male character may not be enough for him to use this hype, so the design squeezed out another male character and changed it. The man who has a bigger coffee position is entangled with another man in the crew every day, so as to speculate.

Seeing here, it is estimated that everyone can see who I am referring to, yes, yes, I am not going to hide it, I am talking about Luo Lingxing, presumably the recent "Extreme Double Heroes" change angle Everyone has heard about it, and one of the original protagonists of the Supreme Double Heroes is the Asian League, and then changed to Ye Luohan, choose between Ye Luohan and Asian League, I believe everyone will choose the former without hesitation , Who makes the former a big enough coffee place, and the reputation is big enough, as long as a little bit of his own popularity will double.

So Luo Lingxing is not stupid, naturally knowing who chooses is more conducive to climbing up, and it is said that after Liu's divestment, he will make up his own investment. Where is a small artist who has just debuted and has only two works? Can get so much money, no one behind you, who believes!

Moreover, there have been a lot of Weibo scandals recently. With the hype of Ye Luohan, it is really hypocritical. He looks disgusting. The most disgusting thing is that he not only runs the Asian League, but even spreads rumors online. Let's rake aside. How can such a person stay in the entertainment circle, it will make the entertainment circle a mess, Luo Fans have a good look, this is your idol, this is the true face of your idol! A person who has worked hard to achieve his current status step by step is pulled down by any means he can do to achieve his goals because there is no backstage. Such a person is simply not worthy of the word idol, and he will teach the current one bad. Children, such people should get out of the entertainment world!